ennox - Model RAV - Pressure Increase Blower for Digesters and Biogas Reactor
From Gas Storage
Digesters and biogas reactors are normally designed and built to cover relatively low system pressures due to cost implications. In order to carry out effective cleaning of the system, operation of a consumer or transfer of the biogas, it is necessary to increase the operating pressure in the pipework.
- We supply our customers with radial ventilators for the increase of system pressure for biogas operations. Our radial ventilators offer distinct advantages over traditional systems for pressure increase and are punctuated by high reliability, operating flexibility, low maintenance and long life expectancy.
- The ventilators can be either directly driven or equipped with a belt drive. They are suitable for use in ATEX zone 1.
- Delivery is possible either as a single blower or skid-mounted as complete blower station with piping, assembly and instrumentation.
- The radial ventilators are suitable for flowrates up to 2000 m³/h and a pressure increase up to 160 mbar (or 320 mbar with a multi-phase system)
- Suitable for ATEX Ex- Zone 1
- Flat characteristic curves guarantee defined operating levels
- Robust design with long lifetime
- Low maintenance
- Available for various pressures and flowrates
- Complete blower station with pipwork available
- Blower with direct or belt drive
- Multi-phase upon request
- Flowrate regulation with frequency inverter
- Weather and acoustic protection covers