PRESTO horizontal balers are perfectly suitable for compacting recyclable materials into stable, high-density bales. The material is compacted by a horizontally mounted compaction plate driven by an electro-hydraulic motor. This guarantees the continuous feeding of the machine, and the integration of the production process is ensured.
PRESTObalers type CC are used to produce stable, high-density bales from recyclables such as paper, cardboard, and plastics where only limited space is available. The operation of the baler is either semi- or fully automatic.
The machine's overall compact design and small footprint require minimum floor space. Depending on the customer’s requirements, a range of loading options such as bin lifters, through the wall chutes, pneumatic conveying systems, belt conveyors or any other feeder systems can be employed.
The manual or fully automated adjustable baling channel and the centrally programmable control unit ensure efficient compacting of the material to highly compacted bales. This reduces the volume of the recyclable material to a minimum.
- The push-needle, the automatic binding system and the special position of the hydraulic cylinders make for a most compact design,
- The plunger runs in polyamide guides on all sides and works silently, the sliding guides are low-wear adjustable elements.
- Low consumption of binding wire or PVC binding strap,
- The system with blade and counter-blade ensures continuously high bale quality.
- The PLC system with a touch panel allows you to set important parameters and makes the unit user-friendly.