PROBIOSPHERE - Model Naturabio - Naturally Occurring Beneficial Microorganisms
PROBIOSPHERE’s Naturabio is a unique consortium of 8 naturally occurring beneficial microorganisms blended at a specific ratio per each customer’s need. Cultures used in Naturabio formulation presents a high salt tolerance , large pH variations and stable at low and high temperature conditions making them unique for Aquaculture applications. These microbes are able to secrete 14 different essential enzymes and metabolites.
- Degrade high organic waste generated in the ponds;
- Controls pathogenic proliferation of pathogenic microbes;
- Stabilized FCR, thereby helps to increase the yields;
- Increases digestion of feed by animal;
- Balances pond pH;
- Eliminates toxic gases (i.e. ammonia, nitrite and hydrogen sulfide);
- Helps manage BOD, COD and TSS;
- Works in fresh and salt water;
- Is an environmentally friendly component with broad spectrum activity.