From Thermal Oxidizers
Process Combustion’s regenerative thermal oxidisers (RTO’s) can offer very high destruction efficiency of VOC’s combined with high energy efficiency. This high energy efficiency enables the unit to operate at very little or zero fuel input. Where the heat contribution of the VOC’s is significant, the RTO can release the excess energy and make it available for secondary heat recovery.
Process Combustion’s RTOs are available as a range from low-cost two canister packaged units that come to site completely containerised, to bespoke large canister systems with advanced features such as on line bake-out and secondary heat recovery.
All our RTOs offer high destructive efficiency of VOCs combined with superb energy efficiency and low running costs – little or zero fuel in-put. In cases where heat contribution of the VOCs is significant the RTO can release excess energy and redirect it to secondary heat recovery.
Process Combustion Ltd can offer a range of RTO’s. From low cost 2 canister packaged units that come to site completely containerised to bespoke large multi canister systems with advanced features such as on line bake out and secondary heat recovery.
- Can handle low to high VOC concentrations.
- Very high VOC destruction efficiency capability - up to 99.5%.
- Up to 96% primary heat recovery capability.
- Secondary heat recovery can be installed to heat hot oil, water or air.
- Extremely low fuel costs, even at low solvent concentrations.
- Advanced control system design.