The FSI/RSI team technology has produced a patent-pending ProGreen Vacuum Truck that takes the latest IC engine advancements joined with a chiller to knock down the VOC vapors.This lowers the vapor concentrations and requires less vapor destruction, meaning quicker destruction time. FSI can extract heavy solids and sludge with minimal cutter material.
The ProGreen Vacuum Truck is a service for all your vacuum truck needs and with vapor destruction during the process.
- No open flame – Built in auto fire suppression system
- Removal rate efficiency greater than 99%
- No electrical connect or generator required
- Process high VOC concentrations per cubic foot
- Wide range of auto safety system shutdown alarms
- Uses 100% of process vapor as primary fuel source
The RSI ProGreen Chiller module can turn most ordinary vacuum trucks into a ProGreen Vacuum Truck with vapor abatement. The all in one answer to VOC destruction.
- Air Pollution Control
- Cleaning / Degassing of Tanks
- Vacuum Truck Vapor Control
- Centrifuge Vapor Destruction
- Industrial Waste Processing
- Tank Bottom Sludge Removal
- All In One Vacuum Truck
- Smaller footprint
- Fewer operators required
- Cut Liquid Waste By 50%
- Cut Cleaning Cost By 30%
- Reduce Cleaning time by 50%
1. Liquid, solids & vapors are drawn into tank using the engine manifold vacuum.
2. Liquids & solids drop out, vapor flows to engine carburetor.
3. Process stream drawn through chiller module; portion of VOC’s are condensed back into liquid state.
4. Engine is used as vacuum and power source; also as vapor abatement device by reducing VOC emissions more than 99%.
The Safest, Most Cost Effective Approach To Air Pollution Control