ProMinent Bello Zon - Model CDKd - Chlorine Dioxide System
15 – 12,000 g/h chlorine dioxide. The maximum volume of water that can be treated with metering of 0.2 ppm ClO2, depending on the size of the system: 60,000 m3/h. Chlorine dioxide system for the metering of chlorine dioxide with concentrated starting chemicals. The proven three-stage safety concept protects people and the environment. The certified output guarantees efficient chlorine dioxide production. Bello Zon® CDKd can be easily and safely integrated into any water treatment process.
Chlorine dioxide system Bello Zon CDKd treats medium to large volumes of water with concentrated chemicals.
There is an intrinsically safe pre-dilution station for concentrated hydrochloric acid in this chlorine dioxide system. The consumption of hydrochloric acid can therefore be automatically adapted on site to the individual operating conditions by means of a patented process. Savings of up to 20%.
The system control stands out on account of its user-friendly menu guidance and ensures the precise production of chlorine dioxide. The chemicals are mixed perfectly in a reactor made of food-safe PVDF. You thereby benefit from maximum output with the lowest possible consumption of chemicals and maximum operating safety. Communication via popular bus systems, via web server and our DULCOnneX platform fulfils all the requirements set by the Industry 4.0 standards of tomorrow.
The construction and operating mode of the system also complies with all requirements of DVGW specifications W 224 and W 624 and the system is intended for operation with concentrated chemicals Bello Zon chlorite (24.5% NaClO2) and acid (25 – 37% HCl). The liquid levels of the starting chemicals can either be displayed and monitored by external liquid level sensors or by patented adaptive liquid level monitoring.
- Cost savings through optimised acid consumption
- Various communication options via BUS, web server or DULCOnneX
- System does not stop due to empty starting feed chemical tanks, thanks to precise level indicator displays
- Ultra-simple and safe operation thanks to intuitive menu guidance
- Cost-effective operation due to the use of inexpensive, concentrated starting chemicals
- Location-independent system monitoring in real time via the DULCOnneX platform: Improved process reliability. Reliability and transparency due to real-time monitoring, individual alarms and automated reports.
- 100-230 V, 50/60 Hz
- 2 freely configurable analogue inputs (0/4-20 mA)
- 7 digital inputs for monitoring
- 1 digital input for contact water meter 0.25 – 20 Hz
- 1 frequency input for water meter 10 – 10,000 Hz
- 1 operating signal relay
- 1 alarm signal relay
- 1 warning signal relay
- Mains output for control of the bypass pump
- 1 freely configurable analogue output (0/4-20 mA)
- 1 +5 V voltage output as supply voltage for water meter with Hall sensor
- 24.5% sodium chlorite, purity as per EN 938
- Hydrochloric acid 25 – 36% purity according to EN 939
- Particle-free water
Degree of protection
- IP 65
- Municipal potable water and waste water treatment
- Industrial process and cooling water