ProMinent Dulco - Model DFYa - Peristaltic Metering Pump Flex Control
Feed rate of 5.5 l/h to 410 l/h at up to 8 bar back pressure. The valveless peristaltic pump DULCO flex Control - DFYa guarantees precise, linear and reproducible metering in all process conditions. It meters gaseous, viscose, shear-sensitive media, possibly containing particles, with ease – ProMinent is therefore setting new standards in metering with peristaltic pumps.
The peristaltic pump DULCO flex Control - DFYa combines the properties of top products from the ProMinent product range
The new metering pump DFYa, the big brother of the DFXa, adds an intelligent peristaltic pump to the top capacity range of the ProMinent portfolio.
The new generation of peristaltic metering pumps is now controlled electronically. It meters without the need for a valve, with precision hitherto impossible. All the benefits of a peristaltic pump are retained, which is why seriously gaseous, high-viscosity, abrasive or shear-sensitive fluids, sometimes containing particles, can also be perfectly metered with the DFYa.
As with the DFXa, hose replacement on the DFYa is also assisted by the pump. When the hose needs to be changed, the pump displays exact instructions for the steps to be followed and automatically moves into the correct positions for hose replacement. The different hose materials (NR, NBR, NBR-A, EPDM Hypalon) enable the DFYa to work with a very wide range of media to be metered.
The peristaltic pump DFYa is simple to operate from the intuitive user interface with 4 keys and the click wheel. The DFYa thus joins the remaining ProMinent product range of intelligent metering pumps, which all share the same menu structure and user interface.
The new peristaltic metering pump is even IoT-capable. This means that it is fully connectible and can be connected to ProMinent’s in-house developed DULCOnneX platform, which enables it to work even smarter.
- Operation by contact, batch, manual, analogue or BUS control
- Adjustment of the metering rate directly in l/h or gph
- Connection to process control systems via a BUS interface, such as PROFIBUS®, Profinet or CANbus
- No problems with very gaseous media or air locks
- Simple, menu-guided hose change
- Reversible direction of rotation
Field of application
- Potable water and waste water industry
- Chemical industry
- Paper industry
- Food and beverage industry
All industrial applications, either as a stand-alone unit or integrated in a complete system
- Illuminated 3” LCD and 3-LED display for operating, warning and error messages, visible from all sides
- Adjustable feed rate between 5.5 l/ and 410 l/h
- Batch operation with max. 999.9 l per pulse
- Connector for 2-stage level switch
- Optional relay module with 1 x switch-over contact, 230 V – 8 A
- Optional relay module with 2 x On, 24 V – 100 mA
- Hose material: NR, NBR, EPDM, NBR-A, Hypalon
- Self-priming: Up to 8 m
- Rollers/shoes: Rollers
- Metering reproducibility: ±2% with retracted hose after 500 revolutions
- Electrical connection: 100 – 230 VAC ± 10 % 50/60 Hz
- Electrical power consumption: Max. 400 W
- Degree of protection: IP 55
- Weight: 30 kg
- Permissible ambient temperature: 0 … 45 °C
- All data refers to water at 20 °C.