ProMinent Dulcodes - Model LP-PE Plastic - UV System
Flow up to 505 m3/h. Disinfection of saline sea water or thermal water with corrosion resistant reactor the UV system Dulcodes LP-PE. The UV system consists of a reactor and a UV sensor made of highly UV-resistant plastic.
Chemical-free and reliable disinfection of water containing salt, such as sea water or thermal water.
The UV system Dulcodes LP-PE plastic is absolutely corrosion-free. This is ensured by the UV-stabilised, highly compressed HD-PE reactor and a special sensor made of plastic. The reactor is temperature-resistant through a special welding process and optimised to a pressure rating of up to 4 bar. Our patented Vario-Flux high-output lamps with dynamic lamp heating are used in our LP-PE systems. We achieve an extremely high UVC efficiency, thanks to the unique combination of electronic ballast technology and the Vario Flux lamps.
- Reactor made of UV-stabilised high-density HD-PE, absolutely corrosion-free and temperature stable.
- Durable, salt water-resistant UVC sensor for monitoring the disinfection capacity, contamination of the lamp protection tubes, lamp ageing and water transmission.
- Highly efficient Vario Flux 350 W lamps provide for maximum disinfection and flow rate with a minimum number of lamps.
- Electronic ballasts for the gentle ignition, and monitoring of operation and individual lamps.
- The replacement of lamps is reduced to the absolute minimum.
- Location-independent system monitoring in real time via the DULCOnneX platform: Improved process reliability. Reliability and transparency due to real-time monitoring, individual alarms and automated reports.
- Process water
- Swimming pool water
- Salt water
- Reactor made of UV-stabilised high-density HD-PE
- High-performance and highly efficient low-pressure amalgam lamps Vario Flux with dynamic lamp heating
- Guaranteed (pro rata) lamp service life: 14,000 hours of operation
- Long-term stable UVC sensor, made of PTFE, for continuous monitoring of the system, factory-calibrated in accordance with the DVGW standard.
- Control cabinet made of coated steel
- Single lamp system: equipped with either a Compact controller or Comfort controller UVCb
- Various options for simple integration of the system in higher-level control systems thanks to many analogue and digital interfaces and connectors
- Data logger: all relevant operating data and all events are saved on the SD card and can be simply and conveniently visualised with an analysis programme.
- Web server module enables simple remote monitoring and remote control of the system by means of web-based access via LAN/Wi-Fi interface. The current system status can be displayed at any time on a terminal unit.