ProMinent Dulcometer - Model diaLog DACb - Controller
Water parameter analysis made easy – with the DULCOMETER diaLog DACa/DACb. The controller DULCOMETER diaLog DACa/DACb is our compact all-rounder for water analysis. With its specially designed functionalities, e.g. processing or interference variables and switchover of control parameters, it closes the control circuit between DULCOTEST sensors and ProMinent metering pumps. The two measuring and control channels of the DULCOMETER diaLog DACa/DACb can be individually configured to meet customer requirements. Everything that you need for the reliable treatment of industrial and process water, potable water or even swimming pool water.
Do you wish a simple controller for water analysis? One that is easy to operate and with which you can freely select between all common measured variables per channel? There is one: our all-rounder DULCOMETER diaLog DACa/DACb! What is more, it is Ethernet-/LAN-capable and can be ideally integrated into existing networks.
- Simple operation thanks to a clearly arranged display
- More for your money: two measuring and control channels now in the basic configuration -> available from 2nd quarter of 2017 as the DACb version
- Versatile use: all common measured variables can be set per channel and subsequently altered
- Control from everywhere: LAN-capable and convenient remote access via integrated web server
- Maximum flexibility: individually adjustable to different operating statuses, e.g. Day-Night mode
- Excellent process safety and reliability: avoidance of incorrect metering by time-based monitoring of control variables
- Measurement and control of water parameters in industrial and process water treatment plants
- Monitoring of the water parameters potable water
- Measurement of pH value and disinfection parameters in the food and beverage industry
- Measurement and control of the hygiene parameters in swimming pools
- Monitoring of the chlorine dioxide concentration in systems for legionella control and prevention, for example in schools, hotels or hospitals
- Measurement of the disinfection parameters of irrigation and sprinkler irrigation water in market gardens
- Measured variables: pH, ORP, chlorine, chlorine dioxide, chlorite, bromine, conductivity, peracetic acid, hydrogen peroxide, ozone, dissolved oxygen and fluoride
- Method of installation, degree of protection: Combination housing (wall mounting, control panel mounting, pillar assembly) IP 67 and IP 66
- Control: two measuring and control channels, each with independent monodirectional PID controller (optional: two bidirectional PID controllers) -> available from 2nd quarter of 2017 as the DACb version
- 24 V DC protective low voltage supply e.g. by means of solar system or in the set are of waterworks -> available from 2nd quarter of 2017 as the DACb version
- Temperature compensation for pH and for chlorine dioxide process sensor CDP, pH compensation for chlorine
- Digital inputs for the processing of control signals, e.g. of process water limit contacts, remote stop control and to monitor the liquid levels in chemical storage tanks
- Control outputs for electronically controlled metering pumps and solenoid valves
- Interference variable processing: simple control of water parameters in flowing water by processing the flow in the control algorithm
- Adaptation of the controller setpoint to changed process conditions is possible via remote control by means of the mA signal of a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) or with higher requirements via the field bus option
mV connection type:
- pH: 0.00 ... 14.00
- ORP voltage: -1500 ... +1500 mV
- Connection type mA (amperometric measured variables, measuring ranges corresponding to the sensors):
- Chlorine dioxide
- Hydrogen peroxide (PER sensor)
- Hydrogen peroxide (PEROX sensor with PEROX transducer V2 Order No. 1047979)
- Peracetic acid
- Dissolved oxygen
- Connection type mA (potentiometer measured variables, measuring ranges corresponding to the transmitter):
- ORP voltage
- Conductivity (measuring ranges corresponding to the transmitters):
- via Transmitter 0/4 ... 20 mA
- via Pt 100/Pt 1000, measuring range 0 ... 150 °C
- pH: 0.01
- ORP voltage: 1 mV
- Temperature: 0.1 °C
- Amperometric analysis (chlorine etc.): 0.001/0.01 ppm, 0.01 vol.%, 0.1 vol.%
- Accuracy: 0.3% based on the full-scale reading
- Measurement input: pH/ORP (input resistance > 0.5 x 1012 Ω)
- Temperature compensation: Pt 100/Pt 1000 for pH, chlorine dioxide (CDP) sensor and fluoride
- Correction range: 0 … 100 °C
- pH compensation range for chlorine: Sensor CLE 3 and CLE 3.1: 6.5 ... 8.5, sensor CBR: 6.5 ... 9.5
- Disturbance signals: Flow via 0/4 … 20 mA or contact water meter 1 - 500 Hz, the interference variable acts on both channels
- Control characteristic: P/PID control
- Control: 2 x bidirectional control
- Analogue outputs: 2 (3) x 0/4 ... 20 mA electrically isolated, max. load 450 Ω, range and assignment (measured, correction, control variable) can be set
- Control outputs:
- 2 x 2 pulse frequency outputs for metering pump control
- 2 relays (limit value, 3-point step or pulse length control)
- Alarm relay: 250 V ~3 A, 700 VA contact type changeover contact
- Digital control inputs: 2 (5) as a remote control input for the functions pause control / sample water fault, parameter set switch-over, level monitoring of chemical tanks
- Electrical connection: 90 – 253 V, 50/60 Hz, 25 VA, 24 V DC
- Field bus connection: PROFIBUS®-DP, Modbus RTU
- Ambient temperature: 0 ... 50°C (for use indoors or with a protective enclosure)
- Enclosure rating:
- Wall-mounted: IP 66 and IP 67 (NEMA 4X)
- Installation in the control cabinet: IP 54 for control cabinet door
- Tests and approvals: CE, MET (corresponding to UL according to IEC 61010)
- Housing material: PC with flame proofing equipment
- Dimensions: 250 x 220 x 122 mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 1.3 kg
Standard equipment of the 1-channel design
- Measuring channel 1 with 14 freely selectable measured variables (via mV or mA). The measured variables conductive or inductive conductivity are provided by the Compact controllers COND_C (conductive) and COND_I (inductive).
- PID controller with pulse frequency-based metering pump control for 2 metering pumps.
- 2 analogue outputs for measured value, correction value or control variable (dependent on the optional equipment).
- 2 digital inputs for sample water fault detection, pause and parameter switch-over.
- 2 output relays selectable as limit value, cycle timer, real-time timer or intermittent programmable control output (depending on the optional equipment).
- Measured variables and language selection during commissioning.
- Temperature compensation of the pH, chlorine dioxide (CDP) and fluoride measurement via Pt100/Pt1000.
- 22 operating languages: all European languages as well as Chinese, Russian, Thai, Korean. The operating language is selected during commissioning and can be changed at any time by a keyboard shortcut. The documentation language is selected via the identity code. A data carrier is also supplied that contains all other languages.
- Saving and transfer of device parameterisation by means of the SD card.
- Calibration and event data logger (without SD card, data is saved in the controller).
- Interference variable processing (flow) via frequency (contact water meter).
- Subsequent upgrade of the software function by means of an activation key or firmware update.
Optional equipment of the 2-channel design
- Interference variable processing (flow) via mA, or
- pH compensation for chlorine with pH control, or
- External remote setpoint via an analogue signal for channel 1.
- Second, complete measuring and control channel with PID controller (replaces the D2Ca controller).
- 3rd analogue output for measured value, correction value or control variable (depending on the optional equipment).
- 3 additional digital inputs, e.g. for level monitoring, pause and sample water alarm for channel 2.
- Temperature compensation of the pH, chlorine dioxide (CDP) and fluoride measurement.
- Combination of packages 2 and 3 (only one channel for amperometric sensors is available with the interference variable mA).
- Measurement data logger with SD card
- Visualisation of the measured data using a web server via LAN or WLAN and a PC/tablet PC and web browser
- PROFIBUS-DP, Modbus RTU
- Protective RC circuit for output relay: Protects the output relay if inductive loads are to be switched (e.g. solenoid valves or motors). Not with 24 V DC electrical connector.