ProMinent Makro - Model 5 - Plunger Metering Pump
Capacity range of single pump: 38 – 6,014 l/h, 320 – 6 bar; The plunger metering pump Makro/ 5 can virtually be used throughout the low-pressure range and its modular construction enables it to be outstandingly adapted to the performance requirements of the respective application.
Powerful, built to last with a plunger
The plunger metering pump Makro/ 5 (M5ka) together with the Makro/ 5 hydraulic diaphragm and plunger metering pumps form a range of drive mechanisms with stroke lengths of 20 and/or 50 mm. This covers the capacity range from 38 to 6,108 l/h at 320 – 4 bar. A wide range of drive versions is available, including some for use in Exe and Exde areas with ATEX certification.
- Metering reproducibility is better than ± 2% within the 30-100% stroke length range under defined conditions and with correct installation.
- The modular construction with single and double head versions permits a wide range of applications, with the double head designs being operated in push-pull mode
- It is possible to combine up to 4 metering units, even with different pump capacities, in multiple pump systems
- 5 different gear ratios are available
- Customised designs are available on request
- Stroke length: 0-20 mm, Rod force: 10,000 N
- Stroke length adjustment range: 0 – 100%
- Stroke length adjustment: manually by means of a manual adjustment wheel and scaled display in 0.5% increments (optionally with electric actuator or control drive)
- Metering reproducibility is better than ± 2% within the 30 – 100% stroke length range under defined conditions and with correct installation. Observe the information in the operating instructions
- Wetted materials: Polypropylene, PVC, PTFE+25% carbon, stainless steel 1.4571, special materials are available on request
- A wide range of power end versions is available: three-phase standard motors, motors for use in Exe and Exde areas and different flange designs for use in customer-specific motors
- Degree of protection: IP 55
- Salt water-resistant, acrylic resin-coated cast aluminium housing
- For reasons of safety, provide suitable overload protection mechanisms in all mechanically deflected diaphragm metering pumps
Field of application
- Volume-proportional metering of chemicals/additives in water treatment
- Metering of reactants and catalysts in the chemical industry
- Level-dependent metering of additives in industrial production engineering