ProMinent - Model Hydro/ 4 - Hydraulic Diaphragm Metering Pump
Capacity range of single pump: 130 – 1,450 l/h, 25 – 7 bar. The Hydro/ 4 is an extremely robust hydraulic diaphragm metering pump, which meets the most exacting safety requirements – it is equipped as standard with a pressure relief valve and PTFE multi-layer diaphragm with diaphragm rupture warning system. Its modular construction offers extremely good flexibility in terms of applications.
For flexible metering with excellent process reliability in the medium pressure range.
The Hydro/ 4 hydraulic diaphragm metering pump (HP4a) together with the Hydro/ 2 and Hydro/ 3 pumps represent an integrated product range with stroke lengths of 15 and/or 20 mm. This covers the capacity range from 3 to 1,450 l/h at 100 – 7 bar. A wide range of drive versions is available, including some for use in Exe and Exde areas with ATEX certification. The Hydro product range is designed to comply with API 675 among others.
Excellent process safety and reliability:
- PTFE multi-layer diaphragm with integral diaphragm rupture warning system
- Integral hydraulic relief valve
- Metering reproducibility is better than ± 1% in the 20-100% stroke volume range under defined conditions and with proper installation.
- The modular construction with single and double head versions permits a wide range of applications, with the double head designs being operated in push-pull mode
- It is possible to combine up to 5 metering units, even with different pump capacities, in multiple pump systems
- 5 different gear ratios are available
- Oil and gas industry.
- Volume-proportional metering of chemicals/additives in the treatment of boiler feed water
- Metering of reactants and catalysts in the chemical industry
- Level-dependent metering of auxiliary agents in industrial production engineering, for instance hot wax metering in the production of adhesive strips
- Stroke length: 20 mm, Rod force: 5,800 N
- Stroke volume adjustment range: 0 – 100%
- Stroke volume adjustment: manually by scaled rotary dial (optionally with electric actuator or control drive).
- Metering reproducibility is better than ± 1% in the 20 – 100% stroke volume range under defined conditions and with correct installation
- PTFE multi-layer diaphragm with electrical diaphragm rupture warning system via a contact
- Integrated hydraulic relief and bleed valve
- Wetted materials: PVDF, PTFE+25% carbon, stainless steel 1.4571, Hastelloy C.
- A wide range of power end versions is available: three-phase standard or 1-phase AC motor, motors for use in Exe and Exde areas, different flange designs for use in customer-specific motors
- Degree of protection: IP 55
- Design in compliance with API 675 among others