ProMinent - Model Makro/ 5 - Diaphragm Metering Pump
Capacity range of single pump: 1,540 – 4,000 l/h, 4 bar; The diaphragm metering pump Makro/ 5 is used to meter reactants and catalysts in the chemical industry. Thanks to its modular construction, it can adapt outstandingly to the actual requirements of each application.
It is not possible to do more with a mechanically deflected diaphragm
The diaphragm metering pump Makro/ 5 (M5Ma) together with the Makro/ 5 hydraulic diaphragm and plunger metering pumps form a range of drive mechanisms with stroke lengths of 20 and/or 50 mm. This covers the capacity range from 38 to 6,000 l/h at 320 – 4 bar. A wide range of drive versions is available, including some for use in Exe and Exde areas with ATEX certification.
- Metering reproducibility is better than ± 2% within the 30-100% stroke length range under defined conditions and with correct installation.
- The modular construction with single and double head versions permits a wide range of applications, with the double head designs being operated in push-pull mode
- It is possible to combine up to 4 metering units, even with different pump capacities, in multiple pump systems
- 5 different gear ratios are available
- Customised designs are available on request
- Volume-proportional metering of chemicals/additives in water treatment
- Metering of reactants and catalysts in the chemical industry
- Level-dependent metering of additives in industrial production engineering
- Stroke length: 0-20 mm, Rod force: 10,000 N
- Stroke length adjustment range: 0 – 100 %
- Stroke length adjustment: manually by means of a manual adjustment wheel and scaled display in 0.5% increments (optionally with electric actuator or control drive)
- Metering reproducibility is better than ± 2% within the 30 – 100% stroke length range under defined conditions and with correct installation. Observe the information in the operating instructions
- Wetted materials: Polypropylene, PVC, PTFE+25% carbon, stainless steel 1.4571, special materials are available on request
- A wide range of power end versions is available: three-phase standard motors, motors for use in Exe and Exde areas and different flange designs for use in customer-specific motors
- Degree of protection: IP 55
- Salt water-resistant, acrylic resin-coated cast iron housing
- For reasons of safety, provide suitable overload protection mechanisms during the installation of all mechanically deflected diaphragm metering pumps