ProMinent - Model Pro - Controller AEGIS II/Cool Control
The controller AEGIS II/Cool Control Pro continuously measures and regulates the conductivity and controls the biocide concentration to keep pipework and heat exchangers clean.
Treatment of cooling water in evaporation cooling systems - VDI 2047-compliant
The AEGIS II records all the necessary measuring parameters for cooling water treatment and controls the functions necessary for smooth operation:
- Measures the electrolytic conductivity – controls bleeding
- Biocide metering – time-dependent or as measurement and control, VDI 2047-compliant (e.g chlorine)
- Corrosion measurement – determines whether enough corrosion inhibitor is being metered
- pH measurement – measures and controls the pH value
- Timer-controlled biocide dosing.
- Optional online measurement and control of the biocide concentration.
- Built in web interface for device configuration and remotemaintenance. Optional WLAN/WiFi access point.
- Bleed lockout: blocks bleeding after biocide metering has taken place.
- Pre-bleed: performs bleeding before biocide metering.
- Operating status displayed by 10 status LEDs.
- Protection class: IP 65
- 8 digital status inputs
- mA input for flow signal and temperature input
- 2 serial sensor inputs
- 3 plug-in module positions: Plug-in modules for 2 each of mA outputs, pH/ORP inputs, mA inputs for amperometric sensors and serial sensor inputs
- 5 outputs for output relay
- 4 pulse frequency outputs
- Control of bleeding in evaporation cooling systems
- Volume-proportional control or regulation of the metering of corrosion inhibitors, de-foamers and dispersants
- Measurement and control of the inhibitor concentration through the use of a fluorescence sensor
- pH measurement and optional pH control
- Metering of up to 2 biocides based on time or measured values
Reviews have been disabled for ProMinent - Model Pro - Controller AEGIS II/Cool Control.