ProMinent - Model Sigma/ 2 (Control Type) - Plunger Metering Pump
Capacity range 2 – 76 l/h, 320 – 12 bar. The plunger metering pump Sigma/2 (Control Type) is an extremely robust metering pump with integral control for analogue and/or contact operation. It offers the option of adjusting the pump capacity in 0.2% increments. It offers a wide range of power end versions, and different flange designs.
Sigma plunger pump – durable, high-performance and intelligent.
The plunger metering pump Sigma/ 2 (Control Type) (SCKa) is a metering pump, the pump capacity of which can be precisely adjusted in 0.2% increments, either manually or optionally with an electric actuator or control drive. The integrated controller allows the pump to adapt quickly and reliably to changing metering tasks.
- Metering reproducibility is better than ± 1% within the 10 – 100% stroke length range under defined conditions and with correct installation
Flexible adaptation to the process:
- The integrated controller allows the pump to adapt quickly and reliably to changing metering tasks
- Customised designs are available on request
- Stroke length: 15 mm
- Stroke length adjustment range: 0 – 100%
- Stroke length adjustment: manually by self-locking rotary dial in 0.2% increments (optionally with electric actuator or control drive)
- Metering reproducibility is better than ± 1% within the 10-100% stroke length adjustment range under certain defined conditions and with proper installation
- Wetted materials: Stainless steel 1,4571/1.4404, special materials are available on request
- High-performance oxide ceramic plunger
- Integrated control for analogue and/or contact operation
- Power supply: 1-phase, 100 – 230 V ±10%, 240 V ± 6%, 50/60 Hz (220 W)
- Degree of protection IP 55
- Highly rigid fibreglass-reinforced plastic housing with excellent chemical resistance
- Provide suitable overload protection in all plunger metering pumps during installation for safety reasons
Field of application
- Volume-proportional metering of chemicals in the treatment of boiler feed water
- Metering of reactants and catalysts in the chemical industry
- Level-dependent metering of auxiliary agents in industrial production engineering, for instance hot wax metering in the production of adhesive strips