ProMinent Orlita - Model DR - Plunger Metering Pump
Capacity range of single pump: 0 – 4,000 l/h, 400 – 4 bar. The plunger metering pump Orlita DR does not need valves and can be operated within a broad stroke rate range. It is therefore suitable for use with high-viscosity and extremely high-viscosity media of up to 106 mPas within a wide temperature range from -40 °C to 400 °C, for example in the food industry.
For the precise metering of high-viscosity and extremely high-viscosity media even containing solid fractions
Orlita DR plunger metering pumps (DR 15 to DR 150) are special pumps for high-viscosity and extremely high-viscosity media, which can also contain solids. The pump can be operated within a broad stroke rate range due to its operation without valves.
Optimum adaptation to processes with high-viscosity and extremely high-viscosity media, even containing solid fractions:
- Low-wear and precise operation even at high pressures, thanks to the rotary plunger with abrasion-resistant / wear-resistant surface coating
- Valve-free operation guarantees a broad stroke rate range
- Wide range of uses: Operating pressure of up to 400 bar, temperature range of - 40 °C to + 400 °C
- Pump direction can be selected depending on the fitting position of the plunger
- A reverse suction effect is continuously adjustable by rotating the pump head around its longitudinal axis
- Power end configuration ideal for installation in any position (vertical or horizontal)
- Metering of high-viscosity and extremely high-viscosity media containing some solid fractions, for example in the food industry.
- DR 15 - Stroke length: 0-15 mm, Rod force: 1,800 N
- DR 150 - Stroke length: 0-32 mm, Rod force: 15,000 N
- Stroke length adjustment range: 0 – 100% in operation and idle
- Stroke length adjustment: manually by means of a manual adjustment wheel and scaled display (optionally with electric actuator or control drive)
- Metering reproducibility is better than ± 0.5% within the stroke length adjustment range of 10 to 100% under defined conditions and with proper installation
- Wetted materials: Stainless steel, special designs are available on request
- A wide range of power end versions is available: Three-phase AC motors, motors for use in areas at risk from explosion and different flange designs for use in customer-specific motors
- Degree of protection: IP 55
- Temperature range - 40 °C to + 400 °C
- The interplay between the plunger and cylinder responsible for the sealing effect, is selected depending on the viscosity
- Turret on the rear head end, either designed as a circular collecting vessel for leaks or exposed to a sealing medium
- The turret is sealed by elastomer lip sealing rings