ProMinent Orlita - Model PS - Plunger Metering Pump
Capacity range of single pump: 0 – 37,000 l/h, 400 – 4 bar. The high-performance plunger metering pump ORLITA PS enables precise pump capacities even at maximum pressure and temperatures of up to +400 °C. The ORLITA PS pump has a modular construction and thus versatile uses.
Orlita PS - simple, robust and reliable.
ORLITA PS plunger metering pumps (PS 18 to PS 1400) with a stroke length of 15 to 60 mm provide a capacity ranging from 0 to 37,000 l/h at 400 – 4 bar. A wide range of drive versions is available, including some for use in Exe and Exde areas with ATEX certification. The Orlita PS product range is designed to comply with API 675. Its modular construction permits the free combination of drives, power ends and dosing heads, producing a pump for a range of different feed rates and media operating at different working pressures.
Flexible adaptation to the process:
- Precise capacity even at maximum pressure
- Metering reproducibility is better than ± 0.5 % within the 10-100% stroke length range under defined conditions and with correct installation.
- Cone valves for use as suction and/or discharge valves with minimal wear, good self-cleaning and low pressure loss (NPSHR)
- Excellent hydraulic efficiency
- The modular construction ensures a wide range of uses
- It is possible to combine up to 6 metering units, even with different pump capacities, in multiple pump systems
- Oil/ gas production (onshore/offshore)
- Chemical/Petrochemical industry
- Pharmaceuticals & cosmetics
- Packaging industry (bottling pumps)
- Maximum temperature applications of up to +400 °C
- PS 18 – Stroke length: 0-15 mm, Rod force: 1,750 N
- PS 35 – Stroke length: 0-20 mm, Rod force: 3,500 N
- PS 80 – Stroke length: 0-20 mm, Rod force: 14,000 N
- PS 180 – Stroke length: 0-40 mm, Rod force: 18,000 N
- PS 600 – Stroke length: 0-40 mm, Rod force: 40,000 N
- PS 1400 – Stroke length: 0-60 mm, Rod force: 60,000 N
- Stroke length adjustment range: 0 – 100% in operation and idle
- The plunger packing can be tightened by the tensioning screw on the front even during operation
- Metering reproducibility is better than ± 0.5 % within the 10 – 100% stroke length range under defined conditions and with correct installation
- Wetted materials: Stainless steel, special designs are available on request
- A wide range of power end versions is available: Three-phase standard motors, motors for use in Exe and Exde areas and different flange designs for use in customer-specific motors
- Degree of protection: IP 55
- Temperature range - 40 °C to + 400 °C
- Design in compliance with API 675 among others