ProMinent Polymore - Metering Systems
Capacity range of up to 18,000 l/h. The metering system POLYMORE is the inline batching station in which the liquid polymer is introduced into the pressure-encapsulated multi-zone mixing equipment through a peristaltic pump. The result is a prepared and homogeneous polymer solution.
The POLYMORE in-line batching station creates homogeneous and ready-to-use polymer solutions.
The POLYMORE metering system is an inline polymer batching system for processing liquid polymers. The unit was designed for wall-mounting and requires little space. Only water, liquid polymer and supply voltage need to be connected to the unit for commissioning. If the maturing time is not sufficient for certain applications, a maturing tank with stirrer and metering pump can be fitted downstream.
- Wall mounting: Saves space
- Low-maintenance peristaltic pump for metering the liquid polymer
- Simple and quick to connect Requires only water, liquid polymer and power
- Downstream installation of a maturing tank with stirrer and metering pump is possible if the maturing time is insufficient for certain applications
- Automatic control
- Pressure-encapsulated mixing system for the effective production of polymer solutions
- Peristaltic pump for metering liquid polymer
- Water apparatus includes pressure reducer and solenoid valve
- Pressure-encapsulated mixing system for the effective production of polymer solution
- Re-dilution unit with static mixer and manometer
- Controller for the automated control of the device. Manual or 4-20 mA control of the peristaltic pump
- Waste water treatment (industry and local authorities)
- Sludge de-watering