ProMinent Ultromat - Model ULPa - Metering Systems
Extraction rates from 400 to 4,000 l/h. The metering system Ultromat ULPa (oscillating system) is ideal for batching flocculation aids for the preparation of a ready-to-use polymer solution.
A good solution when preparing polymer solutions as flocculation aids.
Ultromat ULPa units consist of two separate chambers, which can be successively filled with polymer solution, eliminating the risk of product carry-over. Both liquid and powdered polymers can be processed depending on the product range.
- Processing of liquid polymer (0.05-1.0%) and powdered polymer (0.05-0.5%).
- No mixing of fresh and matured polymer.
- Operator-controlled input of the solvent concentration and the calibration of powder metering unit and liquid concentrate pump.
- Gentle mixing of the polymer solution (electric stirrer).
- Version with terminal box available on request.
Siemens S7 – 1200 compact control system and KTP 400 touch panel
- Optionally fitted with PROFIBUS and DP/DP coupler
- Optionally fitted with PROFINET and PN/PN coupler
- Optionally fitted with Modbus TCP
The following types of polymer can be processed:
- Liquid polymers (0.05 – 1.0 %)
- Powdered polymers (0.05 – 0.5 %)
- Tank size/extraction rate
- Construction (normal or mirror image)
- Electrical connection
- Control S7 – 1200 (with and without PROFIBUS®/PROFINET/Modbus TCP)
- Powder feeder
- Vibrator for powder feeder unit (promotes the movement of polymer)
- FG205 powder feeder/top hopper (for filling and feeding the powder feeder unit)
- Liquid concentrate pumps of types Sigma, Spectra, DULCO®flex
- Monitor for liquid concentrate pump (float switch / flow monitor)
- Flush valve
- Language (pre-set language for the control panel)
The standard scope of delivery includes among other things:
- Pause function/operating message/running dry function
- Monitoring of the re-dilution unit
- Lifting lugs for transport
- Potable water treatment
- Paper production