Proprietary Bases and Sockets
Our proprietary business model ensures our clients’ replacement sales by sourcing customized lamps that fit their systems exclusively. Our ceramic bases have a high-quality look and can be completely customized – including any pantone color you wish. We can provide rapid prototyping with bases and sockets or with color decals in a week or less. Bases are resistant to UV radiation, ozone, heat and moisture. Other base materials are available upon request.
The Light Sources group provides its clients in the germicidal, specialty fluorescent and tanning OEM markets with standard as well as highly customized lamps. Founded as unique manufacturers in the fluorescent lighting industry, we distinguish ourselves not only by our ability to produce customized lamps, but also by offering proprietary and patented base solutions that keep your systems competitive in global markets.
The key difference in this business concept is the many valuable synergies to our sister company Cerlux. Cerlux is a specialty manufacturer of custom ceramic components with the engineering and manufacturing expertise to design and fabricate proprietary end fittings and matching sockets. The variety of custom ceramic parts, are produced in either an automated process or manual hand-press, with great attention to detail. All end fittings and sockets are individually tested at our factory before we assemble them to your lamps.
nterested in learning more about Cerlux’s highly distinct and handcrafted product processes? Just click here and take a tour through our ceramic factory.
Our customized, proprietary lamps provide unique solutions to our OEM clients in the germicidal, specialty and tanning lamp industries. Our custom designed lamp caps with matching sockets are just one of the many reasons why our customers come back to us so we can help them with their special needs. Quality Assurance is one of the top priorities in all our manufacturing operations. Also, Cerlux in Hungary is approved by TUV Rheinland EUROQUA to work according the requirements of EN ISO 90001, 2000.
- Grow your revenue by maintaining replacement sales within the OEM market
- Source customized lamps that will only fit into YOUR unique systems
- Benefit from greater flexibility in your system designs
- Distinguish your lighting products with identifiable and unique bases, sockets, end caps or pin configurations
- Add value to the components and parts in your systems by creating a business identity
- Have bases or sockets in colors that conforms to your corporate identity standards
- Choose any colors that will set your systems apart from competitors
- (all standard pantone colors available; premium colors available upon request)
- Distinguish your bases or sockets with your logo* decal or any other company details
- (applies to germicidal lamps only; tanning and specialty lamps are marked by etches on the glass)