Model PS, CS, or MS Series - Particulate, Coalescer, and Micro Coalescer Superior Filters
PS, CS, or MS = Particulate, Coalescer, and Micro Coalescer superior filters.
- Filter Change Monitor -An easy to read delta gauge of engineered plastic is standard in 3/4' (19.05mm) NPT and larger filters. It is optional in smaller sizes and in stainless steel filters.
- Sealed End Caps on each end of the filter element prevent leakage.
- Lower Pressure Drops -Elements are longer, amply sized and designed for minimum pressure drop.
- Larger Contaminant Holding Capacity -The pleated design of the particulate filters gives 10-20 times the filter area of a coalescer. Coalescers have increased depth for maximum coalescing and holding capacity. Particulate filters can increase the useful life of a coalescer by up to six times.
- High Integrity -Designed to withstand up to 50 PSIG/3.45 BAR G differential pressure.
- Longer Life -Large dirt-holding capacity and high rupture resistance provide increased element life.
- A.S.M.E. Construction -Filter vessels PS2600D, CS1650D, MS1250D and up are A.S.M.E. certified.
- Greater Compatibility -Suitable for air and most gases. Elements with temperature ratings up to 450 °F/232 °C are available (225 °F/107 °C standard).
- Back-Saver Feature -PS2600D, CS1650D, MS1250D and up.
- Built-in Particulate Filter -Coalescer CS1650D, Micro-Coalescer MS1250D, and larger filters have a built-in particulate element.
- Designed for Low Clearance -only 4' (101.6mm) is needed to remove bowl and replace element.