Pulsar - Model Nova 41 - Portable Sound Level Meter Class 1
From Sound Level Meters
The Model 41 Nova Portable Sound Level Meter (class 1) is the perfect choice where high-accuracy but basic noise data, Time and Frequency Weightings are all that is needed for your sound level assessments. The meter measures all these noise parameters simultaneously and displays them on its high-resolution OLED screen.
This is an ideal instrument for basic noise at work measurements, as with all the meters in the Nova range, the Model 41 is compliant with International Occupational Noise or Industrial Hygiene Noise Directives and can be used as part of a company Health and Safety strategy.
This SPL meter has been designed to be easy to use whilst providing the user with the fundamental parameters required to comply with current legislation. It can be upgraded to become a data logging meter or by adding further options as shown in the comparison table (below) to make it into a versatile instrument.
The Nova Range consists of six powerful sound level meters. These differ from other sound level meters, as they offer you the unique opportunity to add features either immediately or at a later date so that your sound level meter will always be suitable for your requirements.
Features of the Nova 41 Portable Sound Level Meter include:
Model 41 Class 1 SPL Meter A,C,Z (simultaneous measurement) frequency weighting F, S & I (simultaneous measurement) Time weighting
- IEC 61672-1:2013 compliant sound level meters (Complies with IEC 61672-1:2013, IEC 60651:2001, IEC 60804:2000, IEC 61252:1993).
- OLED display can be seen in all conditions
- Calibration prompt for compliant, accurate measurements
- Simultaneous measurement of all key noise parameters
- Add features now or later so that your meter always suits your budget and needs
- 20dB(A) to 140dB(A) dynamic measurement range
- Soft Touch Keypad. Ergonomic design to ensure easy navigation of the menu.
Anywhere where you need the accuracy of a Class 1 sound pressure level meter
- Ideal for making basic noise level assessments in the workplace including for emergency alarm testing, sound system installation and vehicle noise measurement.
The Pulsar Nova ‘AnalyzerPlus’ software package is supplied with all instruments and is used to configure your SPL meter. For customers with the data logging option, Pulsar's outstanding Nova AnalyzerPlus software allows the user to download their sound level measurement data onto a PC or laptop for analysis and to create a variety of reports.
The Models 41 Sound Pressure Level Meter comes with:
- 1-year warranty (extendable to 7 years*)
- User manual
- Valid calibration certificate
- AA Batteries (6)
- Wrist strap
- 'AnalyzerPlus' - Pulsar download analysis and reporting software
- USB small download cable
To qualify for the 7-year warranty, you will need to send your Pulsar Nova sound level meter back to us annually for recalibration and service whereupon the warranty is extended for a further 12 months for up to 7 years.
Also available as a noise measurement kit.
Each Model 41K (Class 1) noise measurement equipment kit contains:
- Model 41 Nova SPL Meter
- Model 105 (Class 1) Acoustic Calibrator
- WS90 Windshield
- K4 Hard Kit Case
- Wrist Strap
- AA batteries
- Calibration Certificates for the sound level meter and acoustic calibrator and user manual
- Pulsar ‘AnalyzerPlus’ download, analysis and reporting software (with data logging variants only)
- USB small download cable (with data logging variants only)
A lightweight outdoor noise monitoring kit can be supplied for the Nova sound level meters as an option for short term noise measurement outside.
The Pulsar Nova range of sound level meters can be supplied with a number of input and output cables. Please contact us for more information.