Pulsar - Model Nova 44 - Integrating Sound Level Meter (Class 2) Noise at Work
From Sound Level Meters
Part of the Range of Nova Decibel Meters, the key features of this mode, the Class 2 Integrating sound level meter for Noise at Work include:
- Leq, Peak and C-A for the HML method of hearing protection calculations
- Pause & back erase function
- 20 dB(A) to 140 dB(A) & 143 dB(C) range
- Data Logging as standard (online offer only)
- Noise at work
- Occupational noise
- Industrial noise
- Construction noise monitoring
- Machinery testing
- Entertainment noise measurement.
No matter the task the Nova range of decibel meters are up to it, they are perfect for the Health and Safety professional. They successfully combine advanced technology with ease of use and durability resulting in a high-performance sound level meter without the high price tag.
The Model 44 takes compliant noise measurements under the Noise at Work Regulations and includes everything you need for Noise at Work assessments including simultaneous measurement key noise parameters. The Model 44 is now data logging as standard and includes our outstanding AnalyzerPlus software, this allows you to download your measurement data for analysis and to create a variety of compliant reports.
- Simple to use decibel meter
- Faster. Intuitive design and simultaneous measurement of all key noise measurement parameters means that it's easier to use
- Stronger. Made with a durable metal case so it is hard-wearing
- Compliant. Meets IEC 61672-1:2013 and the needs of Noise at Work regulations.
- Longer. 30-hour battery life so you stay productive
- Ideal for most applications including work noise, Industrial Hygiene, Construction and Entertainment noise measurement.
The Nova Range consists of six powerful decibel meters. These differ from other noise monitoring equipment, as they offer you the unique opportunity to add features either immediately or at a later date so that your sound level meter will always be suitable for your requirements. Compare the different Pulsar Nova Models within the range.
Sound level meter software
The Pulsar Nova ‘AnalyzerPlus’ software package is supplied with all instruments and is used to configure your decibel meter as well as enable you to create compliant health and safety reports with ease.
The Model 44 Class 2 Integrating sound level meter comes supplied with:
- 1-year warranty (extendable to 7 years*)
- User manual
- Valid calibration certificate
- AA Batteries (6)
- Wrist strap
- 'AnalyzerPlus' - Pulsar download analysis and reporting software
- USB small download cable
* To qualify for the 7-year warranty, you will need to send your Pulsar Nova sound level meter back to us annually for recalibration and service whereupon the warranty is extended for a further 12 months for up to 7 years.
Also available as a noise measurement kit containing:
- Model 44 meter
- Model 106 (Class 2) Acoustic Calibrator
- WS90 Windshield
- K4 Hard Kit Case
- Wrist Strap
- AA batteries
Calibration Certificates for the sound level meter and acoustic calibrator and user manual
Pulsar ‘AnalyzerPlus’ download, analysis and reporting software (with data logging variants only)
USB small download cable (with data logging variants only)
An outdoor kit can be supplied for the Nova sound level meters as an additional option converting it into a weatherproof outdoor noise monitoring centre.
The Pulsar Nova range of sound level meters can be supplied with a number of input and output cables.