Pulsar Nova - Model 45 and 46 - Sound Level Meters
From Pulsar Nova Range
The Model 45 sound level meter (Class 1) and Model 46 sound level meters (Class 2) are very accurate, reliable, ‘hand held’ precision instruments that are especially suited to Noise at Work and Occupational & Industrial Hygiene applications. They can be used for boundary and entertainment noise measurement, machinery and vehicle noise testing. Simplicity of use combined with the outstanding ‘AnalyzerPlus’ software (supplied as standard) allows you to effectively measure noise, store your measurements in the large internal memory and then effortlessly transform your measurements into final report formats.
Occupational Noise Measurement at its best
This is an ideal range of instruments to ensure compliance with International Occupational Noise or Industrial Hygiene Noise Directives to be used as part of a company Health and Safety strategy.
The Nova range of high performance sound level meters successfully combines the latest technology in noise measurement methods with ease of use and durability. It is simply the ideal meter for the Health & Safety Professional, Industrial Hygienist, Consultant, Manager, Supervisor, Technician or Engineer looking for a simple meter that will display all the essential data they need.
Typical areas of applications include:
- Building and construction
- Emergency Service (Fire and Emergency Alarm Testing)
- Entertainment and Leisure
- Environmental noise measurement
- EU Physical Agents Directive Measurements
- General noise measurement
- Hearing Protection Selection using HML or Octave Band Methods
- Manufacturing (machinery noise testing and maintenance)
- Occupational & Industrial Hygiene
- Vehicle noise testing
The Models 45 and 46 Nova noise meters come supplied with:
- 7 year warranty*
- User manual
- Certificate of calibration
- AA Batteries
- Wrist strap
- AnalyzerPlus analysis and reporting software
- USB download cable
*The Nova Warranty includes any accidental case damage.Please note the warranty does not cover accidental damage to display or to the microphone.
The sound level meters can be supplied as part of a complete noise measurement kit, containing all that is required to carry out a noise survey.
Each Model 45K (Class 1) or Model 46K (Class 2) noise measurement kit contains:
- Model 45 or 46 Sound Level Meter
- Model 105 (Class 1) or Model 106 (Class 2) Acoustic Calibrator
- WS90 Windshield
- K4 Hard Kit Case
- Wrist Strap
- AA batteries
- Calibration Certificates, User manual
- Pulsar ‘AnalyzerPlus’ download, analysis and reporting software
- USB download cable