PulseOx - Site Clean-up Mechanisms System
PulseOx system is an aggressive in-situ chemical oxidation approach utilizing ozone, hydrogen peroxide, oxygen, and air injection.
Five Processes Used to Remediate Groundwater and Soil:
- Chemical Oxidation Via Ozone Injection.
- Chemical Oxidation Via Hydrogen Peroxide Injection.
- Chemical Oxidation Via Hydroxyl Radical Reactions.
- Enhanced Bioremediation Via Oxygen Injection and Oxygen-Producing Chemical Reaction (High DO Levels).
- Mass Transfer of Volatile Organic Compounds Via Air Injection.
The Benefits of PulseOx In-situ Chemical Oxidation
Maximizes contaminant destruction using aggressive chemical oxidants.
- Accelerated site remediation for quick turn-around projects.
- Ozone is 12.5 times more soluble in water than oxygen.
- High capacity ozone production and delivery.
- Maximum up-time and process monitoring through sophisticated PLC controls and dial-out alarm.
- Compact, portable trailer-mounted or containerized equipment.
- Easy integration with other technologies such as soil vapor extraction.
- Contaminants are destroyed on-site and converted to benign materials.