Pump Vision - Model PV1200 - Universal Pump Controllers
The PUMP Vision PV1200 has all of the features of the PUMP Vision PV600 & more in a easy-to-use 12” digital touch screen. With more space, the large screen enables clearer menus and graphical data presentation.
Pump Station Manager – The PUMP Vision PV600 and PV1200 Universal Pump Controllers can operate just about any lift station application known and with MOTOR Vision installed, they closely monitor power conditions of the motors and preempt failures by alerting maintenance personnel of impending problems. With its built in communication and email capabilities, and the ability to monitor pump station peripherals such as intrusion, generator status, and more, the PUMP Vision PV600 and PV1200 can each fill the task of complete Pump Station Manager.
The PUMP Vision controllers can be configured to work all level sensors, including 4-20 mA submersible transducers, ultrasonic, radar, ‘bubbler’, standard float switches, and even ten segment probes. For redundancy, a total of and two level sensing systems and two backup float switches can be connected.
- 1 to 4 pumps – 8 pumps in cascade mode (two controllers connected by CANbus)
- VFD, FVNR, or RVSS – With or without Modbus connection
- Sequencing – Simplex, duplex, triplex, quadraplex. Two and more pumps can run in jockey pump or peak pump mode. Four pumps can run in ‘dual-duplex’ mode. Alternation modes included automatic (pump cycle), time clock, least hours, manual lead selector.
- VFDs supported through Modbus – Schneider, Allen-Bradley, ABB, Danfoss, Westinghouse, Trane, and more. Non supported VFDs can be hard-wired into AIO and DIO.
- Alarm Agent – In each mode there are up to 11 system alarms. With the optional input expansion module, 9 additional user defined alarms are provided to trigger all alarm indication, logging and emails necessary for a complete station solution.
- Level Control Alarms Available
- Pressure Booster Alarms Available
- Well Pump Alarms Available
- Timing functions – Start delay, stop delay, minimum run, maximum run, time clock run, exercise, periodic pump down, maintenance, VFD end cycle flush, purge cycle, and more.
- Trending – All process points (level, pressure, VFD speed, flow, etc.) can be viewed with onscreen graphs. Data is logged every second and can be retained for over five years on an SD card and viewed on screen or PC.
- Fault Logging – All station faults, run start and stop times and durations, all VFD/RVSS vaults are logged with specific fault condition, all MOTOR Vision faults, and daily, weekly and monthly flow logs are all stored to on board flash memory and to SD card with up to 63 months of retained flow data and indefinite alarm data. The alarm report files are automatically emailed in .csv format to enabled email recipients.
- Flow Logging – With a flow meter connected, daily, weekly and monthly flow logs are all stored to on board flash memory and to SD card The daily total is logged in up to 63 monthly .csv files, the weekly and monthly totals are in their own eternal logs. The flow report files are automatically emailed in .csv format to enabled email recipients.
- Communications – Modbus RTU, Modbus IP, Ethernet IP, BACnet, LonWorks, Metasys, and other BAS and SCADA protocols are supported, some are optional.
- Internet and Email – Remote Access to screen controls with Internet connection. Up to 20 separate alarm conditions (9 user definable) are email or texted to up to 6 recipients. Data files are automatically emailed in .csv format if desired.
- Backup/Restore function – All program set points and configuration settings are stored on an SD card making it possible to replace a failed controller without any user setup. The configuration file can also be automatically emailed to any email recipient for safe keeping.
- Sensors – Nearly any type of sensor can be connected Redundant sensors can be connected with user selection of manual/auto transfer and type of sensor.
- Station Management – In addition to the PUMP Vision and MOTOR Vision alarms and files that are sent through the RTU, other important station conditions such as intrusion, generator status, power and UPS conditions, and more, can be monitored making this a complete pump station RTU system.
- Diagnostic Screens – Help screens, I/O monitoring, screen saver, communication status, and many more make it easy to check on things.