From CSO/SSO Products
The FLOCCSEP process represents a totally new way of managing sewage, resulting in maximum cost savings in conventional equipment and greatly minimized environmental contamination.
- Advanced primary treatment
- Peak load lopping
- Construction site run-off
- Compact treatment plants
- Low capital cost
- Compact process (separator loading rates are >45gpm/ft²)
- Instant start-up (
- High levels of solids removed
- High-rate liquid/solid separation
- Performance independent of flow
- Real-time treatment
- Cost-effective sewage treatment for small communities
- Raw sewage is screened to remove all solids.
- Screened raw sewage is mixed with chemicals (coagulant and/or flocculants) to create flocs.
- The flocs are captured and screened out in the fine solids separator and returned to the sewer (SSO/CSO) or treated at another location.
- A low-turbidity (5%) effluent emerges.