Q-Lab - Space Saver Frames for QUV & QCT
From Other Accessories
The QUV tester is designed with doors that swing up and out of the way for easy access to the chamber. QUV space saver frames maintain the benefits of this feature by allowing sufficient clearance between the upper and lower units. Basic space saver frames are designed for any combination of QUV/basic or QUV/se models, with no additional equipment. QCT testers may also be used with Space Saver Frames.
QUV Space Saver Frames
In labs where space is at a premium, QUV testers can be stacked two-high with a space saver frame to increase floor-space efficiency.
Heavy duty anodized aluminum construction helps the frame resist corrosion and keeps its appearance identical to the QUV units. Leveling feet permit secure installation on uneven floor surfaces. Height of the top QUV tester is 202cm (79.5”) when a space saver frame is used.
Stacking two QUV/spray units with a space saver frame requires a plumbing box for each tester. These boxes are different for the top and bottom positions, and are available in 120v or 230v.
QUV Space Saver Frame Part Numbers
- V-440-K : QUV Space Saver Frame (QUV/spray requires additional plumbing accessories)
- V-2428-K : QUV Space Saver Frame Bottom Plumbing Box, 120V (for QUV/spray)
- V-2429-K : QUV Space Saver Frame Top Plumbing Box, 120V (for QUV/spray)
- V-2440-K : QUV Space Saver Frame Bottom Plumbing Box, 230V (for QUV/spray)
- V-2441-K : QUV Space Saver Frame Top Plumbing Box, 230V (for QUV/spray)
QCT Space Saver Frames
QCT testers (Cleveland Condensing Humidity Cabinets) may also be used in a Space Saver Frame with the addition of a cycle timer box (120v or 230v).
QCT Space Saver Frame Part Numbers
- C-4146-K : QCT Space Saver Frame Cycle Timer Box ADO, 120V
- C-4147-K : QCT Space Saver Frame Cycle Timer Box ADO, 230V