QED - Hose and Tubing
From Groundwater Sampling
QED has the widest range of hose and tubing options for expansion of your pumping system. Over 25 years at thousands of sites, QED had developed a comprehensive range of accessory equipment to put together the precise system to match your project requirements - with many exclusive options available nowhere else.
- Red-Line High Temperature Jacketed Tubing
- Used with air powered pumps
- Operates at a maximum operating temperature of 120° C at 100 PSI
- UV protection and chemical resistance to most compounds – no swelling, cracking or breakdown if exposed to sunlight or harsh, corrosive fluids
- 1/4 – 1¼” OD Nylon 12 Tubing
- Easy Fitting™ Quick-release Connector
- Designed for severe duty down well conditions at landfills and remediation sites
- Fits all QED connections down well, at well head and along surface
- Quick fitting lower-cost option for the AutoPump®
- Allows the AutoPump® to be quickly disconnected from its tubing and hose sets, eliminating the need to cut the tubing
- Constructed of high-quality stainless steels to function well even with silt and solids present
- Easy to handle, coil, and bend in the field and fits all QED connections
- High Flow Jacketed Tubing
- All dimensions of tube, hose and fittings are carefully designed and controlled to ensure high flow capacity, easy assembly, high pullout strength and leak-tight connections.
- QED offers an unmatched range of connector and fitting options to make installation and maintenance easier and more efficient.
- DOD – DOE Sites
- Remediation Sites
- Oil Refineries and Petrochemical
- Industrial Sites