QILEE - Model QTBH-1000 - Rotary Drum Sludge Thickening and Dehydrating Belt Press Suitable for Low and Middle Consistency
From Slurry Dehydrator
The QTBH series Rotary Drum Thickening/Dehydrating Belt Press is widely used in the water treatment of municipal sewage and industrial sewage. The imported bearings, high qualified belts and stainless nozzles all guarantee the mechanical property, quality, as well as a long service life of the sludge dehydrating belt press. It has been widely used in various industries.
- Material of the main structure: SUS 304/316.
- Belt: imported from America and has a long service life.
- Low power consumption, slow-speed of revolution and low noise, the level of noise is no more than 75dB (A).
- Adjustment of belt: pneumatic regulated, ensures the stability of the machine.
- Multi-point safety detection and emergency stop device: improve the safety of operation.
- The design of the system is obviously humanized and provides convenience in operation and maintenance.