QUA - Model FEDI-2 - Fractional Electrodeionization
FEDI stacks are designe d to produce high purity water up to 18 M Q.cm using a patented process with k double sets of electrodes per stack. FEDI replaces mixed bed technology and produces pure water continuously without the use of regeneration c hemicals. Applications include the semiconductor, power, food & beverage and pharmaceutical industry.
FEDI-2 is available in two operating modes: Dual Voltage (DV) and Single Voltage (SV). The stacks contain media on the concentrate side which eliminates the need for salt injection.
- High hardness tolerance, reducing cleaning frequency and increasing stack reliability
- Apply after single pass RO, lowering overall system cost
- Low feed pressure, no counter current operation required
- Improved removal of strongly and weakly ionized impurities
- No concentrate recirculation
- Reduced hardness tolerance
- Excellent product water quality
- High recovery