Quanti-Tray & Quanti-Tray - Model 2000 - Coliform and E. Coli Testing
The IDEXX Quanti-Tray and Quanti-Tray/2000 provide easy, rapid and accurate counts of coliforms, E.coli and enterococci. The IDEXX Quanti-Tray and Quanti-Tray/2000 are semi-automated quantification methods based on the Standard Methods Most Probable Number (MPN) model. The Quanti-Tray Sealer automatically distributes the sample/reagent mixture into separate wells. After incubation, the number of positive wells is converted to an MPN using a table provided or by using the MPN Generator program. Quanti-Tray provides counts from one to 200/100 mL. Quanti-Tray/2000 counts from one to 2,419/100 mL. Total hands-on time is less than one minute per test.
Sterile, disposable, 51-well trays designed for bacterial enumeration using Colilert, Colilert-18, Colisure and Enterolert. Maximum counting range of 200 per 100 mL without dilution. Most Probable Number (MPN) table enclosed.
Sterile, disposable, 97-well trays designed for bacterial enumeration using Colilert, Colilert-18, Colisure and Enterolert. Maximum counting range of 2,419 per 100 mL without dilution. MPN table enclosed. (Requires Quanti-Tray/2000 Rubber Insert: WQTSRBR-2K.)
- No media preparation.
- No pipetting.
- No dilutions (for counts to 200/100 mL or 2,419/100 mL).
- Less than one minute hands-on time.
- Results in 24 hours or less.
- No confirmation necessary.
- Detects down to one organism per 100 mL.
- Better 95% confidence limits than 5- or 10-tube Most Probable Number (MPN).
- 95% confidence limits better than or comparable to membrane filtration (MF).
- Minimal equipment to purchase and maintain.
- No glassware to purchase and clean.
- Minimal bench space needed.