MiniTRACE - Radio Gamma Dose Rate Meter
MiniTRACE Gamma is a dose rate meter designed to improve the safety of workers in control areas of nuclear power plants, reprocessing facilities, research centers and hospitals.
They also offer significant advantages for public bodies such as the police, fire brigades, first responders, health officers and radiation protection inspectors.
MiniTRACE is equipped with an internal memory and enables the storing of up to 650 measurement values as well as the accumulated dose, optional GPS available.
Reasons to choose MiniTRACE Radio
- Fast response time (1 sec.)
- Four settable alarm thresholds
- Long battery lifetime: 2000 h
- Internal storage for 650 dose rate values and doses
- Radio version available
- X and gamma
- Energy compensated Geiger-Mueller tube
Measuring unit dose rate
- μSv/h (opt. mR/h)
- 10 nSv/h to 10 mSv/h (0.001 mR/h to 9,999 mR/h)
- 42 keV to 2,8 MeV
- 650 dose rate values, accumulated dose
- 4 alarm thresholds, audible and visual alarm for each threshold
Operational temperature range
- -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
- Lower temperature on request
- 2 mignon batteries (type: LR6, AA, MN 1500) 1,5V
- In accordance with IEC 60846 and IEC 61000
- According to IEC 60068-2-27
- Up to 2.000 hours
- IP 44, with protective covering IP 67
Transmission distance for the radio version
- Up to 20 km 12,5 mi.)
Fast gamma dose measurement:
MiniTRACE gamma has a fast response time (1 sec) and four settable alarm thresholds to set through an infrared interface, with visual and audible alarm output.
Its long battery lifetime allows for long-term operation (up to 2,000 hours), and it has internal storage for 650 dose rate values and doses.
MiniTRACE is adapted to harsh conditions with its robust housing.
High quality manufacturing:
Calibration according to international standards.
Safe wireless data transmission:
Equipped with a radio module, MiniTRACE can be linked to a ShortLINK/SkyLINK network with a DataEXPERT Management system.
MiniTRACE detects gamma and X-rays radiation within a short response time, with the help of its sensitive energy compensated Geiger-Mueller detector. MiniTRACE is equipped with an internal memory and enables storing of up to 650 measurement values as well as the accumulated dose. All measurement values can be read with the infrared interface, using the communication kit. Optionally, a GPS module is available. The radio versions MiniTRACE γ S10R and S100R are equipped with a wireless UHF transmission module. The radio system can be completed with SkyLINK (up to 20 km/12.5 miles) or ShortLINK (up to 2 km/1.25 miles) and the powerful software DataEXPERT.
- Protective rubber cover (included)
- Communication Kit (DataVIEW/-PRO and IR-transceiver)
- Transparent plastic protection
- Belt pouch
- Wall support
- Suitcase (Pelicase)