Rainbolt - Chemical-free Water Treatment Systems
Easy to install, the Rainbolt post-pump inline irrigation equipment product line is offered in aerospace-grade anodized aluminum and stainless steel. Anodized aluminum is available from ¾ ' to 14 inches. Larger custom sizes are also available. No chemicals, energy or maintenance required. Magnation's Stainless Steel units are designed to handle extreme temperatures and pressures and are available in ¼ inch, ¾ inch, and 1' to 14' diameters, and up.
Rainbolt water systems create rain-like water designed to maximize water utilization for better water penetration, improving moisture-holding capacity of the soil and crop health. Magnation’s water systems improve water quality and reduce irrigation requirements from 20-30%.
Improve soil pH, remove chlorines significantly without chemicals, energy or maintenance. Reduce SAR’s (Salt absorption ratios) up to 50%, reduce salt build-up in soils and scale issues in pipes & equipment. Magnation’s water systems make for mellower soils by reducing friction and density in the water. Due to friction loss, energy consumption is also reduced by 10%. Due to improved solubility, less inputs are needed and water resources are stretched.
- Made with highest quality aerospace anodized aluminum and rust-resistant stainless steel
- Expected lifespan of 15-20 years, depending on water quality
- Hassle-free 7-year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Product requires no energy or chemicals
- Maintenance-free after installation
- Passive, in-line system
- No assembly required
- No by-products
- Made in USA
- Agriculture Irrigation
- Scale and Hardness Control
- Golf Course & Turf Irrigation
- Well Drilling and Pump & Well Maintenance
- Natural Gas Combustion
- Wastewater, and More!