Raincatcher - Model 750 Litre - Above Ground Tank
From Above Ground Tanks
British made rainwater harvesting tank to aesthetically compliment any garden. Available as a basic tank or a full plug and play rainwater harvesting system for supply of harvested rainwater for washing machines, flushing toilets, car washing, exterior washing, garden irrigation or lawn watering (example only); especially beneficial during those long and increasingly often periods of drought and flood.
- Length 1,600mm
- Depth 600mm
- Height 1,000mm
- Weight 40kg
The tank is fully approved on the water technologies list with a full 100% capital allowance tax allowance for commercial installations.
- 5nr quality brass ingress/egress / linking points (modular design to daisy chain infinite tanks together)
- Removable lid allowing full access to the tank to place pumps or additional fittings
- Forklift base points for easy transportation
- Snap-action tap included (optional upgrades to brass or chrome)
- Factory modifiable on request to suit individual requirements, needs or designs
- Applications include – garden watering. irrigation (with or without a pump), vehicle washing, wash down, window cleaning or as a storm water management system (5050 or full retention). Example only.
- In order to fill the tank you will need a filter diverter, of which we have several options available including our very popular British made RainCatcher brand.