RainReserve - Rain Barrel Systems Oak Design
The RainReserve Rain Barrel System Oak Design is a perfect and complete rain barrel setup with a closed 50 gallon Oak Design Rain Barrel included. Most other rain barrels are open top which allows mosquitoes and critters to get in the rain barrel. The RainReserve System and 50 gallon Oak Design Rain Barrel are closed to prevent critters from getting inside. The Diverter Kit includes the RainReserve Diverter, a high-flow spigot plus the additional RainReserve Kit parts to connect and seal your included rain barrel. The Rain Diverter automatically prevents debris and sends overflow down your downspout where it was meant to go. With the Oak Design RainReserve Rain Barrel System you get the flexibility to place your rain barrel away from the downspout to conceal and even add unlimited barrels/tanks to one downspout. Nitrogen rich rain water is easily accessible with the included High Flow Spigot.
You can use your rain water for: washing your car, washing your pets, flushing toilets, and watering your garden. Gardeners use rain water instead of tap because rain water does not contain harmful chemicals like fluoride and chlorine. Rain water has nitrogen and CO2 which plants need in order to grow, without these a garden will die. For this reason gardeners consider rain water, rain barrels, and RainReserve Rain Diverter as very important garden supplies.
The Oak Design Complete RainReserve Diverter Kit comes with our high-performance Rain Diverter, a 50 gallon Oak Design Rain Barrel (plastic), and parts, which are the most eco-friendly on the market and includes the most features and capabilities. Installation is made simple and quick with a Hole Saw and easy to read Installation Manual. Installation Manual(PDF). Whether your goal is to save money on utilities, save water, be kind to your lawn and garden, or to help the environment; RainReserve is the answer! This Kit does NOT include parts for parallel (dual) filling, see the Oak Design (Double Capacity) RainReserve Rain Barrel System.
- Made of a durable UV resistant hybrid bio resin plastic, thick wall construction to last a lifetime.
- Dual outlet ports for parallel filling of two rain barrels/water tanks if desired.
- Automatic Overflow causes the rain water to back up into the downspout and uses the existing house drainage system when the tank/barrel is full
- Two methods of house attachment, for brick and direct connect.
- The Rain Diverter system's design allows for large debris to bypass the rain barrel/water tank, internal features further reduces debris.
- Includes an access door for quick and easy annual maintenance.
- Made in the U.S.A.