Rainwater harvesting systems for home and garden.
Clearwater offer a range of simplified rainwater harvesting systems controlled by a pump, suitable for either direct or gravity fed applications. Operation of the system does not require a control panel, display panel or depth sensor.
Features & Benefits
- Simplified system design for rapid installation.
- Quick-start set-up procedure.
- ‘Kit in a box’ of key components.
- Delivered to site on single pallet.
- Easy conversion to gravity system with optional header tank.
- Minimal energy use in operation.
- Designed in accordance with BS 8515.
Clearwater’s Garden Irrigation system comprises of a filter, an underground storage tank and a pump. Rainwater is stored in the underground tank from which it is pumped at a constant pressure to a hose connection point, as required.
- Pumped water to required application, e.g. garden hose, power washer, sprinkler system.
- Submersible pump.
- Internal self-cleaning leaf filter.
- Inexpensive and easy to install.
- Simple on/off operation.
- Suitable for existing and new homes.
- Automatic rainwater diversion when tank reaches full capacity.