From Agriculture - Balers
The Vermeer Rancher Balers are right-sized, right-priced and just right for your ranch. Designed for big bale performance and sensible budgets, the Rancher 6650 Baler produces larger-diameter round bales that can be easily moved and fed. And now, the next generation of Rancher Balers from Vermeer is here. With standard flotation tires (31x13.5L-15) and radial pin pickup clutch, the Rancher 6650 Baler is right for your ranch.
- Standard flotation tires (31x13.5L-15) offer improved flotation for smoother handling on rough terrain over previous Rancher Baler models.
- Radial pin clutch provides protection at the pickup for durability and reliability.
- Haysaver wheels help clean up stray hay on the edges of the windrow, and the improved design makes adjustments simple with just a few turns of the wrench.
- Right-sized bales 66' x 61” (168 cm x 155 cm) that are big enough for feeding yet easy to handle. Right-sized baler utilizes low horsepower tractors 60-75 hp (44.7-56 kw) for lower fuel consumption.
- User-friendly baling operation with the standard Bale Expert™ monitor and optional Vermeer netwrap system, which is easy to load, feed and operate. See the specifications below for additional monitor functions.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.