Rapidox - Model 1100EF - Process Electrochemical Oxygen Gas Analyser
From Cambridge Sensotec
Electrochemical oxygen analyser for 0% to 100% oxygen analysis. With internal sampling pump and pressure correction. Suitable for high oxygen (%) measurements and O2 in hydrogen, helium or gases containing solvents.
The Rapidox 1100EF gas analyser allows accurate oxygen analysis over the range 0 to 100% O2 in steps of 0.01%. Continuous on-line oxygen analysis is provided, with a typical response time of 20 seconds for a 90% response to a step change in gas compositions.
At the heart of the Rapidox 1100EF is a Yuasa electrochemical oxygen sensor, which has a five year life expectancy and can be used in a wide range of gases such as nitrogen, argon, helium and carbon dioxide. The sensor is not affected by the presence of hydrocarbons.
Contained within the oxygen analyser is a powerful pump that draws a gas sample at a flow rate set by the user between 0-1 litres per minute. An on-board pressure sensor compensates for any pressure fluctuations in the sample gas. Alternatively the pump can be independently switched off and the unit operated under flowing gas conditions.
Features include two fully programmable alarm circuits (volt free contacts), programmable analogue outputs (0-10V and 4-20mA), easy calibration (user selectable gases), RS232 / RS485 communications and complete communications / data-logging software.
- Fast measurement response (typically 20 seconds for a 90% response)
- Wide measurement range available (0 to 100% O2)
- Accuracy ± 1% of the full scale oxygen with a precision of ± 0.5%
- Easy calibration procedure requiring any two gas mixtures (ordinary room air is usually one)
- Low maintenance, sensor life expectancy typically 3-5 years
- Powerful variable speed pump fitted for sampling the gas
- Large back-lit LCD display (16 x 2 characters)
- 0-10V and 4-20mA current loop outputs (both fully programmable)
- Full data-logging software accessed via RS232 connection to a PC (RS485 available on request)
- Programmable alarm circuits
- PIN code protection.
- Optional printer and Peli case available
- Gas recovery bag available
- Compatible with DILO style gas recovery systems
- Laboratory scale experiments where the control and monitoring of residual oxygen is critical
- Industrial processes using low oxygen environments. E.g. wave soldering under nitrogen, vacuum welding, testing nitrogen generators
- Control of critical oxygen atmospheres where high partial pressures are required
- Glove boxes
- Air separation plants
- Medical monitoring
- Food production
- Testing the purity of oxygen gas cylinders
- Gases containing hydrogen, helium or methane
- Gases containing VOCs, solvents and fuels