Rapidox - Model 1100ZF - Process Zirconia Oxygen Gas Analyser
From Cambridge Sensotec
Bench mounted zirconia oxygen analyser for low ppm to 100% oxygen analysis. With internal sampling pump and pressure correction. Suitable for all inert gases such as Ar, N2, CO2, as a well as air and O2 measurements.
The Rapidox 1100ZF oxygen analyser allows fast and accurate analysis over the range 1ppm to 100% O2. The analyser provides continuous on-line oxygen gas analysis, with a typical response time of less than 5 seconds for a 90% response to a step change in gas compositions.
At the heart of the Rapidox 1100ZF is a zirconia oxygen sensor that needs to be heated to 650°C before it will conduct oxygen ions. The gas analyser supplies heat to the sensor, which is controlled very accurately by a regulated power supply incorporated within the instrument. An internal pressure sensor compensates for small changes in gas pressure to keep the readings stable.
Contained within is a powerful long-life pump that draws a gas sample at a flow rate set by the user between 0-1 litres per minute. Alternatively the pump can be independently switched off and the unit operated under flowing gas conditions.
Features include two fully programmable alarm circuits (volt free contacts), programmable analogue outputs (0-10V and 4-20mA), easy calibration (user selectable gases), RS232 / RS485 communications and complete communications / data-logging software.
- Very fast measurement response (typically 4 seconds for a 90% response)
- Wide measurement range available (1ppm to 100% O2)
- Accuracy ± 1% of the actual measured oxygen
- Easy calibration procedure requiring any two or three gas mixtures (ordinary room air is usually one)
- Low maintenance, sensor life expectancy is typically 17,500 hours
- Long-life variable speed pump fitted for sampling the gas
- Large back-lit LCD display (16 x 2 characters)
- 0-10V and 4-20mA current loop outputs (both fully programmable)
- Full Windows data-logging software accessed via RS232 connection to a PC (RS485 available on request)
- Programmable alarm circuits
- PIN code protection
- Optional printer and Peli case available
- Gas recovery bag available
- Compatible with DILO style gas recovery systems
- Laboratory scale experiments where the control and monitoring of residual oxygen is critical
- Monitoring of the combustion process in lean-burn applications
- Industrial processes using low oxygen environments. E.g. wave soldering under nitrogen, vacuum welding, testing nitrogen generators
- Control of critical oxygen atmospheres where high partial pressures are required
- Testing the purity of inert gases such as argon and nitrogen
- Convection reflow oven control
- Air separation plants
- Food production
- Glove boxes