Reactive Core Mat Apatite - Permeable Composite of Geotextiles and a Mineral
REACTIVE CORE MAT APATITE is a permeable composite of geotextiles and a mineral that adsorbs and sequesters certain metals from water.
REACTIVE CORE MAT with Apatite is designed for use in the following applications:
- In-situ subaqueous cap for contaminated sediments or post-dredge residual sediments
- Embankment seepage control
- Groundwater remediation
- REACTIVE CORE MAT with Apatite provides a reactive material that treats contaminants which are carried by advective or diffusive flow
- Reactive cap allows for thinner cap thickness than a traditional sand cap
- Geotextiles provide stability and physical isolation
- REACTIVE CORE MAT with Apatite is available from the following CETCO plant location: 218 NE Industrial Park Rd., Cartersville, GA
- 15’ x 100’ rolls, packaged on 4” PVC core tubes wrapped with polyethylene plastic packaging.