Real Spectrum Sensor - Model PL Series - Water Quality Monitoring
Real-time monitoring of BOD, COD, TOC, DOC, UV254, UVT, TSS, nitrate, nitrite, nitrite & nitrate, algae, permanganate, monochloramine, chromium VI, colour, dyes, pesticides, polymers, oil in water, diesel fuel, BTEX, surfactants, soaps, black liquor, H2S, O3, THM, HAA, contaminant alarms, spectral fingerprint, custom alarm. Real Tech’s PL series UV-VIS spectrum sensor combines high wavelength resolution with the power of a deuterium light source to offer unmatched accuracy and sensitivity for the parameters and compounds that are important you. The bypass style sensor provides real-time, continuous scanning of the entire UV-VIS spectrum between 190-750 nm.
- Single or multiple parameter configuration available
- Full scanning system (190-750 nm)
- High accuracy and repeatable
- Reagentless operation
- Split-Sense Pro technology improves reliability
- Wastewater to high purity measurement ranges (mg/L)