Real Tech - Model BA-X Series - BOD, COD & TSS Probe - Wastewater Monitoring
Real Tech’s robust BOD/COD submersible probe provides affordable real-time measurement of organic matter in water or wastewater. The BOD/COD probe utilizes patent-pending technology to provide superior measurement performance across multiple wavelengths of light using UV LEDs. The rugged titanium probe body is built to withstand harsh environments. Designed to meet the needs of many monitoring applications, the BA-X series offers multiple path length selections for the desired measurement range.
- Affordable real-time BOD/COD organics monitoring
- Multiple wavelength sensor uses patent-pending technology for superior measurement performance
- Robust submersible probe with titanium housing
- Operator friendly, low maintenance UV LED design
- Reagent free optical measurements
- Simple to install and operate
- CHARACTERISTIC: TECHNICAL DATA
- Path Length Options: 0.5 mm, 1 mm, 2 mm, 4 mm, 10 mm
- Parameters: BOD, COD,TOC, TSS
- Range: Depends on model selected. Refer to range chart
- Units: mg/L
- Sampling Time: 10 seconds
- Calibration: Factory calibrated. Field adjustment of calibration is possible.
- Cleaning: Automatic compressed air cleaning with optional Real Air Clean Systems
- Self-Diagnostics: Detection and diagnosis of internal system fault
- Alarms: Continuous detection of leaks, lamp output, humidity, temperature and electrical fault
- Humidity Control: Humidity sensor with desiccant pack
- Wavelengths: Multiple wavelengths
- Light Source: UV LED
- Electrical/Communication: From controller
- Storage Temp.: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
- Operating Temp.: 0 to 45°C (32 to 113°F)
- Housing Material: Titanium
- Weight: 4.6 lb
- Dimensions: 15' H x 2.0' Diameter
- Warranty: 2-year limited warranty (Extended care packages available)
* Technical Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Ideal for open channel applications, Real Tech’s BOD/COD probe is a submersible instrument installed directly in-situ. The BOD/COD probe must be connected to a Real Tech controller for operation.
Multiple sensors can be added to Real Tech’s controllers to expand water quality monitoring capabilities.
Simple to install, easy to operate, no reagents and no waiting for lab results.