Real Tech - Model BL Series - BOD, COD & TSS Sensor - Wastewater Monitoring
Real Tech’s bypass BOD/COD sensor provides affordable real-time measurement of organic matter in water or wastewater. The BOD/COD sensor provides superior measurement performance across multiple wavelengths of light using UV LEDs. Designed to meet the needs of many monitoring applications, the BL series offers multiple sensor path length selections to meet the desired measurement range.
- Affordable real-time BOD/COD monitoring
- Multiple wavelength sensor uses UV LED technology for superior measurement performance
- Operator friendly, low maintenance UV LED design
- Reagent free optical measurements
- Simple to install and operate
- CHARACTERISTIC: TECHNICAL DATA
- Path Lengths: 1 mm, 2 mm, 4 mm, 8 mm
- Parameters: BOD, COD, TOC
- Range: Depends on model selected. Refer to range chart.
- Units: mg/L
- Sampling Time: 30 seconds
- Calibration: Factory parameter calibration allows field adjustment as required.
- Cleaning: In-situ cleaning makes cleaning quick and easy. Automatic chemical cleaning is optional.
- Self-Diagnostic: Detection and diagnosis of internal system fault
- Alarms: Dry contact terminals allow operator configurable alarms for:
- high and low set points, low lamp output, leak detect, system fault, etc.
- Humidity Control: Humidity sensor with large regeneratable desiccant system
- Wavelengths: Multiple wavelengths
- Light Source: UV LED
- Flow Rate: 300 - 1000 mL/min
- Pressure Rating: 20 PSI maximum
- Fluid Connections: 1/4' OD tube push-in fittings
- Storage Temp: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
- Operating Temp: 0 to 45°C (32 to 113°F)
- Enclosure: NEMA 4X, wall mountable
- Weight: 22 lb
- Dimensions: 17'H x 14.25'W x 7.5'D
- Warranty: 2-year limited warranty (Extended care packages available)
- Sensor Upgrades: High Temp. Upgrade I
* Technical Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Real Tech’s bypass BOD/COD sensor is a cabinet style instrument installed directly on a wall, railing or system backboard. Sample is supplied to the sensor from a pressurized source or alternatively, from an open-channel using an accessory pumping/cleaning system. The sensor must be connected to a Real Tech controller for operation.
Multiple sensors can be added to Real Tech’s controllers to expand water quality monitoring capabilities.
Simple to install, easy to operate, no reagents and no waiting for lab results.