Real Tech - Model MCL Series - Multi-Colour Sensor - Industrial Wastewater Monitoring
Real Tech’s bypass Multi-Colour sensor provides affordable real-time measurement of multiple colours in water or wastewater in accordance with ISO 7887:2011 Method B. The sensor provides superior measurement performance across multiple wavelengths of light using LEDs. Designed to meet the needs of many monitoring applications, the MCL series offers multiple sensor path length selections to meet the desired measurement range.
- Affordable real-time colour monitoring
- Multiple wavelength sensor uses LED technology for superior measurement performance
- Wastewater to high purity measurement ranges
- Operator friendly, low maintenance LED design
- Reagent free optical measurements
- In accordance with ISO 7887:2011 Method B
- Simple to install and operate
- CHARACTERISTIC: TECHNICAL DATA
- Path Lengths: 1 mm, 2 mm, 4 mm, 8 mm, 25 mm, 50 mm, 100 mm, 150 mm
- Parameters: Colour
- Range : Depends on model selected. Refer to range chart
- Range: ± 0.5% full scale
- Units: 1/m
- Sampling Time: 30 seconds
- Calibration: Factory calibrated. Field adjustment of calibration is possible.
- Cleaning: In-situ cleaning makes cleaning quick and easy. Automatic chemical cleaning is optional.
- Self-Diagnostic: Detection and diagnosis of internal system fault
- Alarms: Dry contact terminals allow operator configurable alarms for:
- high and low set points, low lamp output, leak detect, system fault, etc.
- Humidity Control: Humidity sensor with large regeneratable desiccant system
- Wavelengths: Visible (VIS)
- Light Source: LED
- Flow Rate: 300 - 1000 mL/min
- Pressure Rating: 20 PSI maximum
- Fluid Connections: 1/4' OD tube push-in fittings
- Electrical/Comm.: From controller
- Storage Temp.: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
- Operating Temp.: 0 to 45°C (32 to 113°F)
- Enclosure: NEMA 4X, wall mountable
- Weight: 22 lb (2000 series) or 24 lb (4000 series)
- Dimensions: 17'H x 14.25'W x 7.5'D (2000 series) or 17.75'H x 15.5'W x 6.75'D (4000 series)
- Warranty: 2-year limited warranty (Extended care packages available)
- Sensor Upgrades: High Temp. Upgrade I, High Temp. Upgrade II
* Technical Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Real Tech’s bypass Multi-Colour sensor is a cabinet style instrument installed directly on a wall, railing or system backboard. Sample is supplied to the sensor from a pressurized source or alternatively, from an open-channel using an accessory pumping/cleaning system. The sensor must be connected to a Real Tech controller for operation.
Multiple sensors can be added to Real Tech’s controllers to expand water quality monitoring capabilities.
Simple to install, easy to operate, no reagents and no waiting for lab results.