Real Tech - Model ML Series - SAC 254 Sensor - Water & Wastewater Monitoring
Real Tech’s bypass UV254 sensor provides affordable real-time measurement of organic matter in water or wastewater. The UV254 sensor utilizes light at the 254 nm and 550 nm wavelengths for organics monitoring. Designed to meet the needs of many monitoring applications, the ML series offers multiple sensor path length selections for the desired measurement range.
- Affordable real-time UV254 organics monitoring
- Dual wavelength sensor (254 nm and 550 nm)
- Wastewater to high purity measurement ranges
- Operator friendly, low maintenance design
- Reagent free optical measurements
- Simple to install and operate
Real Tech’s bypass UV254 sensor is a cabinet style instrument installed directly on a wall, railing or system backboard. Sample is supplied to the sensor from a pressurized source or alternatively, from an open-channel using an accessory pumping/cleaning system. The sensor must be connected to a Real Tech controller for operation.
- Real Controller
For affordable, user friendly operation and control
- UV254 Sensor
For real-time continuous UV254 organics measurement
- Real Clean System
For low maintenance automatic cleaning
Multiple sensors can be added to Real Tech’s controllers to expand water quality monitoring capabilities.
Simple to install, easy to operate, no reagents and no waiting for lab results.
- CHARACTERISTIC TECHNICAL DATA
- Path Lengths: 1 mm, 2 mm, 4 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm x 20 mm, 50 mm, 100 mm, 150 mm, 250 mm
- Parameters: UV254
- Range: Depends on model selected. Refer to range chart
- Units: cm-1
- Sampling Time: 10 seconds
- Calibration: Factory calibrated. Field adjustment of calibration is possible.
- Cleaning: In-situ cleaning makes cleaning quick and easy. Automatic chemical cleaning is optional.
- Self-Diagnostic: Detection and diagnosis of internal system fault
- Alarms: Dry contact terminals allow operator configurable alarms for: high and low set points, low lamp output, leak detected, system fault, etc.
- Humidity Control: Humidity sensor with large regeneratable desiccant system
- Wavelengths: 253.7nm and 550nm
- Light Source: Low-pressure mercury UV lamp and LED
- Lamp Life: 2 years (mercury UV lamp)
- Flow Rate: 300 - 1000 mL/min
- Pressure Rating: 20 PSI maximum
- Fluid Connections: 1/4' OD tube push-in fittings
- Electrical/Comm.: From controller
- Storage Temp: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
- Operating Temp: 0 to 45°C (32 to 113°F)
- Enclosure: NEMA 4X, wall mountable
- Weight: 22 lb (ML2000 series and ML3000) or 24 lb (ML4000 series)
- Dimensions: 17'H x 14.25'W x 7.5'D (ML2000 series and ML3000) or 17.75'H x 15.5'W x 6.75'D (ML4000 series)
- Technology: Ortho-Beam or Split-Sense Pro
- Warranty: 2-year limited warranty (Extended care packages available)
- Sensor Upgrades: High Temp. Upgrade I, High Temp. Upgrade II
* Technical Specifications are subject to change without notice.