Fanotech - Model F370 - Rear End Loader
From Mobile Equipment
The Fanotech 370 Rear Loader is a High Performance, Heavy Duty machine. Over its long history it has established a track record of dependability, high production, and low easy maintenance requiring virtually no major repairs throughout it’s long life. All these qualities result in Low Operating and Ownership Costs, and High Re-Sale Value.
Available in 20, 25, and 31 Cubic yard body configurations.
- Semi Elliptical body shape. Flex Body design. Curved body surfaces including floor to maximize strength, and minimize weight. High volume with lowest body weight.
- Hopper swept area, 3.7 cubic yards, largest of linkage type packing mechanisms!
- Packer and body structure made exclusively of High Strength, Wear Resistant materials carefully selected to minimize and virtually eliminate premature deterioration of vital components exposed to friction and abrasion.
- ½' x 3½” Hardox AR-450 packer blade tip anti-wear bar.
- Optimal weight distribution. Most favorable of High Density Heavy Duty Machines.
- Quick cycle time of 24–26 seconds means high productivity, especially when combined with our large hopper.
- Easy Lube System. All grease points reachable from the ground and/or outside of the hopper.
- Tailgate trackless packing mechanism with high efficiency pivoted joints on sealed spherical bearings and heavy-duty rubber trunnions.
- “A” Arm Assembly Packing Mechanism, fully adjustable, mounted on rubber trunnions, no lubrication required. Prevents side loading and eliminates friction and wear.
- Long Life Hydraulic Cylinders, simply bullet proof.
- Spherical bearings protected by heavy-duty shaft seals to ensure grease retention under all conditions for extended lube intervals & bearing life.
- No roof mounted lines. All hydraulic and electrical lines are installed inside the left side body skirt protected from the elements.
- Automatic tailgate lock and unlock. Super safe and adjustable.
- Designed for Long life and low maintenance.
Floor: 3/16 High Strength Wear Resistant 95,000 yield.
Sides and Roof: Front Section, 10 Ga. High Strength Wear Resistant 95,000 yield
Rear Section, 3mm Hardox AR-500.
Curved front sheet 10 Ga. AR450.
Guide track is heavy duty with integral 3 ½” Hardox AR-450 anti-wear bar. (Also available with Chromium-Carbide anti-wear material)
Guide shoes with integral anti-wear slider pads. Hardox AR-450 (Also available with Chromium-Carbide anti-wear material)
TSides: Front Section: ¼” Hardox AR450. Rear Section: 3/16” Hardox AR-450. Hopper Bottom: Front Section 1/4” Hardox AR-450. Rear Section 3/16” Hardox AR-450. Packer Blade: ¼” Hardox AR450 with ½ x3½” blade tip. Packer Slide Shield: 3mm Hardox AR450.
*Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Heavy Duty Gear pump. Standard installation is transmission PTO mount with enclosed PTO shaft.
(No exposed PTO shaft.) Operating rage 800-1,000 RPM. (Front mount pump installation also available if
chassis equipped for same)
Front Control Valve:
With non-adjustable main pressure relief. Set at 2200 PSI. Ejector control section
is equipped with unloading relief cartridge for uniform load density.
Rear control valve:
Adjustable main relief. Pack and sweep cylinder control sections equipped with kick
out feature & Regen Valve to reduce cycle time.
Heavy duty manufactured for severe service applications with internal gland design. Chromed
rods, induction hardened to 55 Rockwell .065 deep and protected with 2 mil hard chrome. High quality
two-piece rod Seals: One high pressure and one buffer seal. Hi-tech rod wiper.
Aluminum piston for better heat dispersion and anti-wear qualities. Long life piston seals; high quality bidirectional low friction. All cylinders are equipped with spherical self aligning bearings at each pivot point
to prevent side loading and to extend service life of pivot pins and bushings. Cushioned ends to prevent
bottoming (packing and sweep cylinders only).
55 gallon capacity. Tank can be mounted inside body front or outside under body left side front.
Tank mounted 100 gpm, 10 micron return filter.
Externally mounted suction line strainer, 100 mesh 100 gpm, with integral shut off and magnetic trap.
Element can be cleaned or changed without draining oil from tank.
Non-vented filler cap and 10 micron spin on breather filter element.
Steel lines rubber mounted, 5,000 PSI minimum working pressure. Hose assemblies’
Parker Eliminator for maximum working pressure. Nylon guard hose protection.
All lines to the rear of the body are enclosed in the left side lower body skirt. There are no hydraulic or
electrical lines on the roof of the body.
- Single lever controls for ejector and tailgate, located on front left side of body.
- Outside throttle control, mounted on front left side of body.
- Dual lever control for packing mechanism located on right side of tailgate.
- Cab mounted control box with pump (on/off) control, indicator lights for pump on and tailgate ajar. Toggle switches for optional equipment and operator signal alarm.
- Sealed lockable electrical panel at front of body containing all connections and relays for packer control and body lighting.
- Sealed electrical junction box inside tailgate (top)
- All electrical lines are routed to the rear of the body inside of the left side lower body skirt, protecting them from the elements.
- In cab control box complete with individual circuit breakers, control switches and warning lights.
- All premium LED body lighting.
- Top mounted rear lights, 2 each side, stop, turn and tail.
- Bottom of hopper rear lights, one each side, stop, turn, tail and back up.
- Mid body marker/signal lights.
- Pump deactivation when body inspection door is opened.
- Steps and grab handles to enter body front.
- Grab handles on each side of tailgate.
- Tailgate ajar warning buzzer.
- Audible backup alarm.
- Automatic tailgate locking mechanism.
- Driver signal buzzer on right side of tailgate.
- Conspicuity reflective tape.
- Packer blade anti-splash rubber flap.
Dual Spring body hold down. Two on each side of body.
Rear Mount, rigid to chassis frame.
- Sandblasting and cleaning of entire body.
- Two coats of epoxy primer.
- Two finish coats of Sherwin Williams Genesis Acrylic Urethane.
- Sealed Tailgate 28” up each side.
- Automatic tailgate locks-fully adjustable.
- Adjustable side mounted rear steps.
- Splash guard behind rear wheels.
- Mud flaps in front of rear wheels.
- Body inspection side door.
- Broom and shovel holder.
- 18” x 18” x 36” Frame mounted steel tool box. (Space permitting)