Redoma - Model PC 12C & PC 15C - Aluminium and Copper Fines Sorting Classifier Up to 1300 kg/h
From Fine Copper Recovery
The REDOMA classifiers are used for recovery of small copper and aluminum particles - so-called fines - from the insulation of granulated and separated cable. The classifier is always installed as an additional unit after the separator.
The material is classified according to particle size on vibrating screens with slots. The output consists of three fractions:
- Coarse fraction - insulation free from fines
- Middle fraction - insulation containing some fines
- Fine fraction - fines
- Low operating costs
- Minimum maintenance
- Minimum manpower required
- Profitable investment - short payback time
- Replaceable screen with slots of different dimensions
- Rubber balls clean the screens continuously
- Recovery rate of fines from 60 to 80%; typically for mixed copper cable: approx. 70%.
*) Insulation of granulated and separated cable.