Redoma - Model Powerkat A - Cable Recycling Plant - Up to 700 kg/h
Compact turn-key plant. Forms the basic unit of the extended POWERKAT B and C. Suitable for companies with a smaller amount of cable. Manually fed. Modular cable recycling plant with an excellent price/performance ratio made for tough conditions with low investment costs at an overall low cost of ownership. The POWERCAT A (PK A) is a compact plant and has typically a capacity of up to 550 kg/h for cable with a Cu content of 50% (capacity depending on type of cable). Can easily be extended to a Powerkat B.
The PC A includes a 37 kW Granulator that can process all types of dry cable up to diameter 50 mm with a length up to 500 mm.
- Suitable for all types of steel free dry cable (steel reinforced cable, see PC B and C)
- Small cable coils and bundles can be processed by the Granulator
- Cable diameter max. 50 mm, length max. 500 mm
- All equipment mounted on a base plate ready to run
- Manual feeding to conveyor
- Granulator with wear plates of HARDOX
- Manual filter without Pre-cyclone
- Copper and aluminum purity: minimum 99.5%
The PC A can be extended to a Turbo version by using a 45 kW Granulator, increasing the capacity up to 700 kg/h for cable with a Cu content of 50% (capacity depending on type of cable).
*Maximum infeed capacity is based on power cable with a copper content of 50%.
Additional equipment for recovery of fines from the plastic is available on request.
With reservation for technical alterations.