Redoma - Model SM Series - Screening Machine for Cable Recycling Plants - Up to 1300 kg/h
From Single Machines
The screening machine is used for recovery of small copper and aluminium particles - so called fines - from the insulation of granulated and separated cable. It is always installed as an additional unit, including transport equipment, after a REDOMA separator.
The material is classified according to particle size on vibrating screens with slots. The output consists of three fractions:
- Coarse fraction – insulation free from fines
- Middle fraction – insulation containing some fines
- Fine fraction – fines
- Low operating costs
- Minimum maintenance
- Minimum manpower required
- Profitable investment – short payback time
- Replaceable screen with slots of different dimensions
- Rubber balls clean the screens continuously
- Recovery rate of fines from 60 to 80%; typically for mixed copper cable: approx. 70
*) Insulation of granulated and separated cable.