Redoma - Model Thunderhawk A and B - Cable Recycling Plant - Up to 450 kg/h
The TH A is a compact turn-key cable recycling plant and has typically a capacity of up to 300 kg/h for cable with a Cu content of 50% (depending on type of cable). It includes a 22 kW Granulator that can process all types of dry cable up to diameter 40 mm with a length up to 350 mm.
Very compact design, yet every machine is easily available for service. Robust like all REDOMA plants. This mini-plant comes in two different configurations:
THUNDERHAWK A: Very compact and economical turn-key plant. Suitable for small companies wanting to earn money from their scrap cable quickly, but without big investments in machinery. Manually fed. Can be extended as your business grows.
THUNDERHAWK B: Extended with a rough chopper, which increases the capacity by 70%. Low personnel requirements and high degree of automation. Efficient and profitable cable recycling. It can even process steel-armoured cable. Both THUNDERHAWK A and B are PLC operated and can process copper as well as aluminium cable.
THUNDERHAWK - it is small, but big in performance!
*) Maximum infeed capacities are based on household cable with copper content 50%. The purity of the copper is normally above 99.5%. With reservation for technical alterations.
Compact cable recycling plant with an excellent price/performance ratio made for tough conditions with low investment costs at an overall low cost of ownership.
The Thunderhawk A (TH A) has typically a capacity of up to 250 kg/h for cable with a Cu content of 50% (cap. depending on type of cable).
The TH A includes a 22 kW Granulator that can process all types of dry cable up to diameter 40 mm with a length up to 350 mm.
- Suitable for all types of steel-free dry cable (steel reinforced cable see TH B)
- Small cable coils and bundles can be processed by the Granulator
- Cable diameter max. 40 mm, length max. 350 mm
- All equipment mounted on a base plate ready to run
- Manual feeding to conveyor or directly into Granulator
- Granulator with wear plates of HARDOX
- Manual filter without Pre-cyclone
- PLC operated
- Copper and aluminum purity: minimum 99.5%
The TH A can be extended to a Thunderhawk B (TH B) by using a 18.5 kW Rough Chopper increasing the capacity up to 450 kg/h for cable with a Cu content of 50% (capacity depending on type of cable). The Rough Chopper is equipped with hard metal knives that can process all types of dry cable up to diameter 80 mm with a length up to 600 mm (containing steel up to diam. 1.5 mm).
- Rough Chopper including hard metal knife system, hydraulic pusher, automatic buffer feeding
- Cable diameter max. 80 mm, length max. 600 mm
- Cable coils and bundles can be fed into the Rough Chopper
- Suitable for all types of dry cable (up to 1.5 mm steel reinforcement)
- Suitable for forklift or crane feeding
*Maximum infeed capacity is based on power cable with a copper content of 50%.
Additional equipment for recovery of fines from the plastic is available on request.
With reservation for technical alterations.